Tree of Savior Forum

Full Damage Shinobi PvE Only

wooo that’s a lot of question @Stormwolf let me start with no1.

1. only kunai is pierce type damage.

2. your buffs don’t stack with clones even after or before you use your buff.

3. By using bunshin no jutsu, your stamina slowly decreasing and you becoming more vulnerable to attacks but your phy. defense and evasion stays the same(if you check your stat after use) but i feel squishy every time i used it that’s why people don’t use it if thrs no healer around. about physical defense and evasion are divided by clones, i dont know about that since clones dont have status bar or whatsoever. all we know that clones HP will determine on your dex…

4. yes. afaik

5. kunai skill, swordman skills, hoplite pierce attack, that’s all i know. i cant confirm other class skills since i didn’t take them.

1 Like

Sorry @Kusgan I just wanna know your experiences about Shinobi :slight_smile:
plus I’m obsessed with that class :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
gonna create new account, and i dont wanna screw up as well…

I can’t thank you enough for this sir…thank you very much…its like saying, I owe you one :wink:
I just hope you will make a separate thread for Shinobi Class :slight_smile:

No problem man. and Good luck with the yellow eyed petal flower. :smiley:

i feeel you about that. shinobi rules. Hoping that next class advancement will make them stronger. xD

whats your build tho? @Stormwolf

1 Like

Number 3 is weird though. you feel squishy when using bunshin clones…
Are you trying to figure it out why?

How about the stabbing skill of Hoplite? the 1st skill of Hoplite?can the clones replicate that skill as well??

Whats your class build in your shinobi? :slight_smile:
sorry too many questions hehe…

I have 4 builds in mind…

1. SwordC3 > HopC2 > Dopple C1 > Shinobi

2. SwordC3 > PeltC1 > CorsairC2 > Shinobi

3. SwordC3 > HighlanderC3 > Shinobi

4. SwordC2 > BarbC2 > CorsairC2 > Shinobi

I’m not sure if they’re viable -_-
I screw up on my 1st account coz i used all my TP, stat, and skill potions :frowning:

yes! because its not in the description that it will lower you physical defence and evasion but every time i use the skill and check my f1 its totally the same…

afaik yes. that’s currently common in shinob’s right now because clone can copy it. that’s why i hate spear.

My Build is experiment. its in the top tho check it.

1 Like

ohhh i see… good luck in choosing. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll do the 4 builds i have in mind XD

I think that is viable choice for Shinobi I guess???

But this build [quote=“Stormwolf, post:85, topic:176446”]
SwordC3 > HighlanderC3 > Shinobi
[/quote]

I feel there is a synergy because of bleeding stat + Double slash…and double slash is overheat…Thrust is zero Coooldown too…
A samurai Shinobi i guess? hahaha lol
what do you think?

as i checked on tosbase.com

in Bunshin no Jutsu skill, there is an attribute skill that says decreases damage for 4% in level 1…what does it mean? if you know the answer to that hehe :wink:

so, have you seen other shinobis using highlanderC3 skills replicated by Bunshin clones too? I’m just curious about this on what you said.

well of course.
spear type are OP.

hmmm i saw one with that build except he go with sw c2 and fencer on his rank 6… i have no idea how it works with his bunshin. tho. sorry cant help. since shinobi class population is not that high yet so we cant gather much information atm. but feel free to try and lets us know about it.

1 Like

Hmmm ill do that :smiley:

I just jope HL skills works on bunshin too -_-

Full damage shinobi would be

Swordsman > Peltasta > Hoplite > Hoplite > Hoplite > Doppelsoeldner > Shinobi

Things you need to think about:

You are NOT 1 shotting bosses with sword / slash type weapons you need spear / pierce, that does special dmg to certain sized monsters / bosses

^ thats not my video btw

Cyclone Skill with a spear…great
poor spear :cry:

I’ve seen that video…That video is really old…that video was on CBT…
it would be great if it is iTOS video

@tsigetartseht check this out

Yeah I’ve seen the video and been keeping track with this thread recently. It’s quite interesting so far and I’d like to see demonstrations in iOBT with the same builds for a good comparison in the future :smiley:

Eiii @tsigetartseht no thats not it hehe…here…

1 Like

@Kusgan is in Shinobi class now.

oh, this my character