Tree of Savior Forum

Full Damage Shinobi PvE Only

Squire, arrest + Shinobi, mijin no jutsu

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

uhmmm support Shinobi? XD

Use barbarian because the Buffs!

Hi, I got a question,

Ninjutsu skill damage ( mijin & katon) & kunai is based on STR or DEX?

For swords c2 > barb c2> corsair c2 how choices do i have for rank 7 ?

There are three Shinobi builds that are meta in kTOS at the moment, from what I’ve read.

What they all have in common is Hop2 for Spear Lunge (pierce damage) and Finestra (crit rate). Since Kunai is pierce, and is the most powerful burst damage skill Swordsmen have, they build around maximizing Kunai burst.

Full Burst Shinobi

S3 -> Hop2 -> Dop1 -> Shinobi

Since clones use your Soldier skills, you need Double Slash for them to do the most damage they can. Hoplite 2 is for Spear Lunge and Finestra as mentioned before. Doppel is for Deeds of Valor to stack with Spear Lunge.

You really need a Chronomancer since outside of Kunai and Shadow Clone burst, your damage is pretty bad.

Off-Tank Shinobi

S1 -> P1 -> Hop3 -> Dop 1 -> Shinobi

Pretty much the same as the first build, but you get P1 instead of S3, and that forces you to go Hop3.

Your shadow clones don’t hit as hard, but you still have Spear Lunge + DoV + Kunai burst.

Corsair Shinobi

S1 -> P1 -> Hop2 -> C2 -> Shinobi

DWA assault for sustained auto attack damage after your Kunai burst. Your Kunai burst is weaker without Deeds of Valor and your Shadow Clones weaker without Double Slash, but you aren’t reliant on a Chronomancer to reduce cooldowns to sustain damage over time.

1 Like

In which they all use spear, ideally I want to go at least to Corsair C2 but I don’t want to use spears, what are my options?

swordsman c1 > pel c1 > barb c2 > corsair c2 is also viable

Yeah thought as much, thanks!

What would you go on Pelt though I know 5/5 Swash for easy AoE farming

get aggro when boss fite too

going swordmans 2 help abit in pvp since u get the restrain skill which may stun ur opponent

Yeah I only intend on doing PvE, PvP is too gimmicky in this game for my liking

I’m level 247 shinobi atm and My current build has 6 different class including shinobi . a sword type shinobi. i know its weird. i just dont want to use spear.

So far what i learned is, if your going to utilize bunshin no jutsu make sure you got the hoplitec3 or the sword c3 or highlander c3. if you did not chose either of those class then do some normal attack. lol since the game is still developing we might find a good use of those clone in the future. i’m a pvp type shinobi so what i did is i took swrdman-palesta-barbc2-corsair-dople-shinobi. going for corsair c2 is good too because of the hexen, barb c3 is also good because of the pouncing and buff especially the new update about cleave.

and about your skill.you need to get mokuton no jutsu atleast 1. its a instant teleport to the enemy once they attack you. Mijin no jutsu is a suicide skill, i know it damage Alot but it consume alot of your hp too so for me maxing it is no good instead use it for your kunai since clone can use kunai too. katon no jutsu is also a good skill since it will give you stealth after you use it, good for pvp and pve running. if you have any question that i might know just tag me im happy to help a fellow shinobi. i still have many things want to learn about this class so sharing information about it will benefit the community. cheers!
@boltonsquad

1 Like

Hello @Kusgan

I have few questions i need to know…

1. Is kunai, Katon, and Mijin are Pierce-Type Damage?

2. Do buffs affects clones as well?

3. How does Bunshin works? i mean, is it really true that your physical defense and evasion will be divided by the number of clones you summoned?

4. Is Kunai skill can be stacked with offensive buffs like Gung Ho, Concentrate, Warcry, Frenzy, Deeds of Valor, and Finestra?

5. Does Bunshin CLones can only replicate the Kunai Skill and Swordsman Active skills?

wooo that’s a lot of question @Stormwolf let me start with no1.

1. only kunai is pierce type damage.

2. your buffs don’t stack with clones even after or before you use your buff.

3. By using bunshin no jutsu, your stamina slowly decreasing and you becoming more vulnerable to attacks but your phy. defense and evasion stays the same(if you check your stat after use) but i feel squishy every time i used it that’s why people don’t use it if thrs no healer around. about physical defense and evasion are divided by clones, i dont know about that since clones dont have status bar or whatsoever. all we know that clones HP will determine on your dex…

4. yes. afaik

5. kunai skill, swordman skills, hoplite pierce attack, that’s all i know. i cant confirm other class skills since i didn’t take them.

1 Like

Sorry @Kusgan I just wanna know your experiences about Shinobi :slight_smile:
plus I’m obsessed with that class :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
gonna create new account, and i dont wanna screw up as well…

I can’t thank you enough for this sir…thank you very much…its like saying, I owe you one :wink:
I just hope you will make a separate thread for Shinobi Class :slight_smile:

No problem man. and Good luck with the yellow eyed petal flower. :smiley:

i feeel you about that. shinobi rules. Hoping that next class advancement will make them stronger. xD

whats your build tho? @Stormwolf

1 Like

Number 3 is weird though. you feel squishy when using bunshin clones…
Are you trying to figure it out why?

How about the stabbing skill of Hoplite? the 1st skill of Hoplite?can the clones replicate that skill as well??

Whats your class build in your shinobi? :slight_smile:
sorry too many questions hehe…

I have 4 builds in mind…

1. SwordC3 > HopC2 > Dopple C1 > Shinobi

2. SwordC3 > PeltC1 > CorsairC2 > Shinobi

3. SwordC3 > HighlanderC3 > Shinobi

4. SwordC2 > BarbC2 > CorsairC2 > Shinobi

I’m not sure if they’re viable -_-
I screw up on my 1st account coz i used all my TP, stat, and skill potions :frowning:

yes! because its not in the description that it will lower you physical defence and evasion but every time i use the skill and check my f1 its totally the same…

afaik yes. that’s currently common in shinob’s right now because clone can copy it. that’s why i hate spear.

My Build is experiment. its in the top tho check it.

1 Like

ohhh i see… good luck in choosing. :smiley:

1 Like