Tree of Savior Forum

Full Damage Shinobi PvE Only

Hey, thanks for the quick reply, that dex sounds good to me, though i have one other concern.

Kage bunshin no jutsu’s clones rely on DEX for HP, is there a real big impact that i should take it into account for? or is it okay to just ignore this part?

Also whats the downside of cloning? i heard you become squishy? but how squishy?

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Yea true!, bunshin no jutsu hp rely on your dex but the thing is you will receive x5 damage on the enemy attack depends on what level is your bunshin is. This fact alone will make you realize that using bunshin in a close combat especially without a cleric is futile. so in my opinion just ignore that part.

the leveling with your build kusgan how was? good, decente or bad? i mean its a build that “explodes” when you arrive to rank7…its hard to grind?

it was good since i have alot of aoe attacks because of the various class prior shinobi, but i doubt my build will having a bad time in pvp…

i think every class are having a tough time when you reach 220+, you cant solo the game at this point anymore.

Damnnn :confused: Okay thanks again,

Btw, have you ever been killed with one shot before while using bunshin? hahaha

@Kusgan
Hey Kusgan,

I am on the making Shinobi,

I am SW C3, Bar C1, Corsair C2 > Shinobi, now Keeping Str around 100 and the rest to Dex.

Is this build going to be okay? Just thinking the same as you, don’t want to use spear for Ninja.

no men! ahaha on the other hand boss can 1 shot you when you use bunshin. lol

you will be fine man. xD

Ouchhhh i better be careful then, btw what server r you in? or will be in after tuesday lol.

Won’t my clones dissapear only? like in naruto? D: how sad

Kusgan i´m doing a build SWc3>hopc2>doppel>shinobi
what stats i need to up¿
maybe 1-1-3 str con dex
or its wrong¿

klaipeda,… ahaha there is no animation when they disappear. loool

Depends on you man., this thread might help you here

thank you :slight_smile:

I’m on the same path as you do…
but my stat contribution ration is 2 STR and 3 DEX

So far im not having any problems at all.

Aww i’ll be Telsiai lol, and btw, i was wondering if you or anyone knows how to actually be a Shinobi? i mean… its a hidden class right? i heard something about the pots in Femidian?

there is a guide here on the forums… the quest is VERY difficult and i will tell you why:

• shinobi class does not show up in the advancement list at all

• starting the quest can be very confusing because you must collect a blank piece of paper from somewhere

• gathering the materials for that blank piece of paper can take up to two weeks! (the flower…)

• ok my main rant is the yellow flower… I myself is currently 225/15 and i’ve been searching/camping for this yellow flower for 4 hours straight for nearly two days now and i’ve noticed several other lower level players (levels 60 ~ 140 ~ 190) are also camping this flower… thing is they’re nowhere near job advancement… i’ve made a topic to try and raise some attention to IMC staff that the yellow flower required for the quest should have a level requirement of 225… that way people that are doing the job advancement wont have too much trouble finding the plant, compared to now where it is ALWAYS unavailable with 20 ~ 30 different people hopping channels farming it… technically impossible

Yet you found it hue

Thanks for the reply,

Damn thats insanely hard… and all this for a genin shinobi? :frowning: Hopefully the server change will give me an edge in getting it. Goodluck to you :slight_smile:

I want to ask, what about swordsman3 because of double slash, hoplite2 to get finestra, stabbing, pierce, peldasta1 to use everyone knows what and shinobi?
And stats mixing str and dex for clones life and very big crit rate without gems

That’s the build i’m following. I’m very happy with this. I’m sw-pel-barb2-corsair 1 atm. Tons of damage. Just lose to ranger in boss fight. Can tank if need, guardian passive (18% dodge plus leather set dodge. Such a nice combo)