Tree of Savior Forum

Put a 225 level requirement on Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal

This is really pissing me off… players that are actually doing the C7 job advancement can’t get this item because lower level players are always camping it and their nowhere near job advancement yet…

Put a level requirement on it please, that way its available to players that are actually doing the job advancement quest and not players that are trying to get the items early

2 Likes

BUMP

@Staff_Julie

Can you please look into this? because I’m seeing level 60’s and 140’s on the lvl 220 map camping the yellow flower, and its impossible to get rank 7 job advancement finished because other players keep taking it and it has a 4 hour respawn

all rank 7 quests need this? because i dont want to expende my time picking up stupid flowers with ridiculous respawn rate

Your name says it all, you have to Endure.

7 Likes

I started in my rank 5 and only found it in the begining of the rank 6 and finally finished the entire quest in the end of rank 6

They want to be a ninja as much as you

Edit: And no, the flower dont have a 4 hour respawn, I camped for 8 hour in the same channel all the night. The respawn is 100% random

A guy from the forum waited 1 week for this damn flower xD

More details in: I GOT IT! Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal (Trying to help future ninjas)

1 Like

I think a class or item restriction would be better than a level one…

like, only swordsman can get it or only can get it if you have the other items on the list…

Wait…is this flower need for all R7 class requirement or just Shinobi?

OP talk like it’s for all class,that’s why I ask.

as far as I know, it’s for the Shinobi hidden quest aka becoming a shinobi

Well everyone who is aming for a Shinobi badly wants to secure their spot before the tedious F2P phase so I guess I couldn’t really blame them.

The stakes are high and the chances are way too low + competition, what else would you expect? :frowning:

2 Likes

i’m doing it at 100 because if i wait for f2p then it’s going to be impossible, it should be class specific to swordsman but not level req, the mobs in the zone hit me for 3.6k a hit so its not like a walk in the park to get there

Y not make it so that only people with the quest can get it?

You only get the quest after completing the item as a whole and using it so essentially, there is no way to get a quest related to it.

1 Like

Oic… Then OP’s suggestion still stands good…

1 Like

I made it on LVL 40 cause i know this day will come

This is actually a great idea, that personally i do not know why it was not part of the game from the start.

The item in question is to complete a rank 7 Swordman quest, the fact that characters lower than 225 can loot ii is a little weird, not to mention that there is zero reason to allow other classes to loot the item, and profit from those that wish to play Shinobi.

A suggestion that merits some attention from the Big Bosses.
+1

There’s no need for that, low level players already have the disadvantage of getting killed extremely easily by anything on that map (yes, sometimes monsters appear right at the petal spawn point), plus there’s a lot of channels for that map and I’ve never seen all of them camped at the same time yet (playing on Klaipeda). Just stop finding reasons to complain and reserve 8 hours of your time to stay there and you will get it, it sounds way harder than it actually is (at least right now, on F2P I bet it will be hell, level restricted or not).

Lol I got the flower when I was lv 147. Those who are aiming for shinobi have the right to get the flower.
Those who are weak or not smart enough to survive there sure will be in disadvantage, take note of that.
Or you could be a total douche by luring the mages around there then change channel and let the mages kill the camping newbs.
Lots of people did that to me when I was camping it. Well thanks to them, I learned how to deal with 10 mages at a time (lv 147 corsair vs 10 lv 220 mages and won, imagine it)

wut? is there an amount of limited shinobis or something…?

What happens if 2 players start collecting it at the same time?

they both got flower(tested)