Tree of Savior Forum

DOes Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal exist?

they probably changed the spot. twice i logged in after maintenance still nothing

Do you guys think, iTos will have a different spawn spot for this flower?
Since it’s a hidden class, kTos player spend some time to find it.
and that information is already widely spread.
While we’re using that information but we get nothing, does seems odd…
Time to explore? Any1 joining? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback this means that the flower exist at all.

Good luck to us guys! may the flower be with you.

1 Like

So they changed the Spawn of flower, but it still on same map or in other ? if they changed the map , if will take YEARS for find it again

so it could take 10 hours before another one spawns ???

BUMP!

I found it couple minutes ago… and here are my findings:

• If you switch channels standing away from the mango thing, it will never spawn

• Respawn is about 2 ~ 4 hours BUT it will not respawn right away after that time elapses, you MUST jump on top of the mango thing

• Once you jump on the mango thing, the bottom part should glow yellow… thats the flower

5 Likes

How many hours did you wait and what server and channel?

When the server reset the flowet shows up? After the maintance?

okay, farming tons of loot is fine, killing mobs is fine, but THAT ■■■■ is NOT fine. Wating for 30h already, are you guys smoke weed or something?..

38h waiting nothing. @STAFF_Ethan that’s aint funny anymore, hard not mean random.

1 Like

46h 32m (of waiting) - spawned at ch1 08:32am (Fedimian).

SV.varena not spawned waiting 3d 2hrs

12 hours, no luck yet.

just got it at telsia cc3. keep changing channels. waited around 1hour.

I did everything you said to do- today around 11PM PST, and the flower spawned for me around 1:35AM PST in Channel 1 on Klaipeda Server :smiley:

I have no idea if it was luck, or if it spawned in a decent time frame thanks to your advice, but thank you for sharing your tricks! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

got mine in about 5 mins of looking a week ago or so. similar spot to the one above. worst part was, there was a person standing there looking for it who didn’t see it. They said they had been there for most of the day. This means that they could have been standing right in front of it for hours. try looking around more, and not just standing in one place.

Hey elish! Whats your ign? Did you find one already? Im just starting to camp for it.

this is by far the hardest thing in ToS, even the other hidden jobs aint nothing compared to waiting for this yellow eyed petal, i hope they can atleast speed up the spawn time, specially for people who has less playing time and cant afford to wait that long

Started camping/visiting for the yellow eyed flower spot about 4 days ago. Theres few others that ive seen camping for it too, NONE of us has managed to aquired the flower yet(at least that i dont know if they have). Some of them have hunted the flower for 2 weeks or more and still havent gotten it. I know its supposed to be extremely hard, but it need some sort of timer/pattern that makes actually sense. The spawn time could stay random but the flower should spawn within 24 hours and STAY for as long as its picked, because currently its just completely random with no spawn time limit i think. I guess thats end of my outburst. Btw i play at Fedimian(EU) server.

PS: I wish luck to all fellow shinobis in training to get this cursed flower.

I hate this quest is definetly the hardest quest of the fckg game,
people like me who have a job and use days off to spent whole day
waiting for the stupid plant , its very frustrating dont get it at the
end of the day. I spent a lot of money in this game but i think im
going to quit after 4 weeks waiting every day giving 5 hours for
camping. Last time i heard someone got it it was 7 days ago a friend of
mine that i met waiting for the sptuid plant…
I know its suppouse to be hard and in someway i like it but this is ridiculous, if you are in the orsha server, for sure you will see me there waiting for the freaking plant highlander 3, corsair 2…
dont know what to do, im tired of waiting… i m about to quit, plus new comers always around… this is bullshit
My last days here before i go back to dota…