Tree of Savior Forum

FukP2W_hope rich people have fun

i just too stupid to believe IMC will differ with the other

but that greedy cube just prove me wrong.

3 Likes

Nice build :smiley:. Nothing can beat Frost Cloud + Quick Cast (for now) :smile:. Are you gonna go Warlock at OB ?
My build is slightly different though:

With Reflect shield fall off hard at higher lvl and the fix of energy bolt attribute (sleep + 150% dmg) i think its worth to put more point on EQ for quick tap casting.

1 Like

why no stone curse and high sleep :S

Did you mistake ? I put max point to sleep. :s
About stone curse its really bad: high cd, long cast time, miss 70% of the time (especially when you get high ping) and you never use it if you have sleep anw :smile:

I should have worded it better xD

I asked why high sleep :smile:

thanks for the stone curse info… time to remove it from my build then :smile:

Will… i had been made a test try to know energy bolt attribute is it worth to invest
and the result disappointed me , I think maybe energy bolt base damage is to low too +150% dmg look like enhance less, but idk is it fix !? :frowning:

I cann’t understand korean and i don’t want to buy a account, but i absolutely wanna play warlock :sob:

The sleep attribute is broken, it only adds the first level, so a max of +50% right now.

Yeah it was only 50% before but was fixed at recent patch:

[Quote]http://pastebin.com/AHtYR2Pw
-The phenomenon where there was no change to the following attributes when the attribute levels were increased has been fixed.
-Lethargy: additional damage, Energy Bolt: sleep additional damage.[/Quote]
Magic missile also got buff recently:

[Quote]
http://pastebin.com/AHtYR2Pw
(T/N: ah also another line I need to modify) Magic Missile changed to have full even if not triggering Sleep[/Quote]
Which mean sleep is not required for MM bouncing effect :smile:

Its the best CC skill for us, longer duration and more hits. :smile:

1 Like

WoW how nice patch, love to see that :slight_smile:
hope IOBT will be coming soon i can’t wait :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow, if you can do that in obt, great for you, no skills until wiz c3. only auto attack. That is until you get to 1st floor tenet,

Actually it’s no big deal, just need more time to grind :confused:
but after all it will get return and feel more and more better :blush:
at last the result will be the best :smile:

Oh god…dat quick cast thing is riddiculous ><. They should give us archer something similar…

if archers had to level like a wiz3, the forum would be buried in an ocean of tears, so they won’t :pensive:

2 Likes

Why is that ? if you mean the hard mode at early levels then i got used to it. Trust me, nothing can be worse than archers at early ranks. :smile:

I’m considering to go for this build since my wiz friend switched to cleric.

Quick Cast is really worth sacrifice 2-3 early ranks just for it alone, imagine late game ranks 8-11 skills with +50% atk…

Can’t agree more, that’s mean why monster gem have no type of Quick Cast.
i had been imagine what if insert 5 monster gem of Quick Cast…

Fine! i know i’am silly :sob:

you underestimate the wiz 3…

I recommend you try it on next test…

if you can…

Its not that bad, most ppl found wiz2-3 is hard because they don’t know how to use the combos and hidden mechanics.
Lethargy + earthquake = x2 dmg.
Sleep + energy bolt = 150% dmg
Sleep + magic missile => bouncing effect.

Energy bolt and magic missile also got buffed/fixed recently so they are much better now.

or just don’t have the mana for it.

Sleep + Energy bolt is a good 100 mana for the full combo, and thats if you leave them both at level 1.

2 Likes

Most classes has sp problem at early levels anyway. Except the AA melee and pyro.

Heres a question. What does Stop do to Ice Wall?
Was poking a round the korean forums and found this: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4197&l=102

It seems to suggest that you would surround yourself in the wall and cast stop. Based on Stop’s description, I think this would mean that the ice walls wouldn’t break from being attacked, and you could blast them for the full PP time.

Or if the Toy Hammer combo still works, cause basically infinite damage for the stopped duration.