Tree of Savior Forum

FukP2W_hope rich people have fun

I think the problem is that “stop”… stops everything in time and you wont do dmg (unless they change it)…

so it would be 100% a waste of time :expressionless:

It isn’t perfect though. I know that if you Joint Penalty a stopped monster with a healthy monster, the stopped monster will take linked damage normally.
It’s possible that this still works in some way, Ice pillars aren’t exactly normal monsters.

even monster gem have Quick Cast skill, you can only equip 1 gem for +1 skill lv,

1 Like

WoW i didn’t know this info until now, thanks a lot for this info :slight_smile:

You can buy Divine Might scroll to +1 level skill :smile:, only 60s duration though.

Keep in mind that the damage is from the attribute, not the skill level.

Though I am sorta curious what -110% cast time would do…

it give +1s duration and -10% cast time for every level, that’s why there aren’t any quick cast gem :smile:.

1 Like

it predict your finger click and throw the skill 1s before the [key] is click xD

I actually had severe mana problems as pyro until i got 40 spirit, after that I could afford missing a few mana pot cds without serious issues. Only swordsmen and autoattack priests don’t need any potions.

Wiz 3 Ele 3 reporting in!

Heh, I kinda guess all the Wiz 3 forum shtposter will come here anyway.

@lyhonlam69
I realize your build is similar to mine except I prefer more level in sure spell in case anything happened, and 1 point in electrocute for meteor, for that extra bounce. Well, I guess ours are probably the standard build now?

I just edited my build and copied your warlock build though (looks reasonable to me), hope you don’t mind.

@rudeus123
A Rudeus and you don’t play wiz 3 ele 3 for quick cast and extreme magic damage? Shame on your name lol (if you know what I mean).

It is. You don’t level up EB for the damage, but for the cast time. At high level you can almost instant cast level 1 EB.

Just here to confirm that lyhonlam69’s comment on maxed sleep. It is really powerful that you will be addicted to it. Grouped up Lizardman Magician? Give them a sleep.

I think you should put 1 point to Rain for this effect:

Extinguish any flame on the ground and turn fire skills to useless, very usefull in pvp :smile:

Hmm, I will take out another point from meteor then. 3.6k lesser dmg with quick cast compared to lv 10 meteor.

:slight_smile: Is it a good news for Magic Missile (MM)?
Or Already on iCBT?
That is Magic missile will get addition damage from Lethargy attribute + 100% strike damage (Max LV 5).

So, how does it work?
When you use Magic Missile, it will out 3 hits. <<< This is not a strike damage.
But the bouncing is a strike damage, so you will get addition damage from it. :slight_smile:
It also works with boss, using with trap for bouncing.
Sorry for using bad English.

Does quick cast increase the final damage of skills or only your matk? I’m not sure what the translation in the skill calc really means. Did anyone test it?

Really ? i never know this. If its true then MM will be much stronger with lethargy :smiley: (more easier time at bosses yay!)

Final dmg + 50%
For examples: 20k dmg meteor + quick cast = 30k dmg, 3k per hit Frost Cloud + Quick Cast = 4.5k per hit

1 Like

So how do you perform against flying monsters ? I’ve made a wiz3 ele3 thanks to the exploit and went to roxona but it was hell despite having a pretty good gear with 40 CON then full INT.
Also unsure if eletrocute damage was a bug since I have seen no mention of it.

yeah…flying monsters…our huge problem… :expressionless:. Both our best skills Sleep and Frost Cloud are useless against them. I already made a thread about that but not sure they’ll make a change: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/elementalist-rain-frost-cloud-does-nothing-to-flying-monsters/121572
For the time being just avoid areas with flying elite mobs (glad there aren’t many of them though). For quests we have no other choice but relies on meteor and Hail + Electrocute combo.

@lyhonlam69
You have to try it, really sweet moment right now.
Bouncing without sleep is great,
but this mechanic is much better.
Haha.

1 Like

Wow, do you mean that I will have an easy time even when levelling my Wiz 3 in the official release? There goes my noble Wiz 3 Ele 3 status. I always felt special as a Wiz 3 Ele 3 in iCBT2 because there is so few of us, and get excited whenever I met another of us in the server (I’m sure most of us felt the same too).

The only thing preventing us from Wiz 3 Ele 3 Master Race.

@Mirarara
Lots of buff for Magic Missile is really good.
As I said, using MM’s bouncing without sleep and get addition damage made us to grind or kill the boss easily. (: