Tree of Savior Forum

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Latest Announcement

That’s a good question sir.

Previous Steam Early Access titles offer them as individual purchases, and do not carry over the difference into an upgraded package (i.e. if you buy the 9.99 it wouldn’t make the top package discounted to $40.00)…

But, even if you can buy the $9.99 just to secure Early Access, I don’t know how IMC would handle it if you were to also buy a $49.99 package. (because then you get into the realm of “well, if you can buy multiple packages, will I get the items for each?” and “What happens if I buy 10x of the $49.99, does that mean I get 10x of every item in the package?”)

I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Maybe we’ll see an item redemption code/voucher with those packages that ties to IMC so only one can be redeemed per-account.

No idea mate =)

1 Like

Is this regarding for the EA release date or the F2P Release date or both?

3 Likes

A question if someone can confirm me that:

Any limit number for those who want to pay for the EA?? I got the $ and will pay the $49.99 but I worry i cant get it if i miss the timing. I am working so cant always get to the latest announcement immediately.

Well, There doesn’t seem to be anything about a limit of people who can buy/join the founder’s pack or EA.

22th start this right? 1 moth x 9,99€ and 150 TP, worth to my Twintail hairstyle.
Thanks for reconsider IMC.
Best game of 2014-2015-2016-20??

Im not here to make a commercial of my topic, if people need to know the price in their currencies you might check out my post, a prox value of the packs is also counted, the “new” packs will also be valued.

A more updated version will be displayed, later im updating the post in GMT +1
most of the numbers is a guess, but the TP price should be the “normal” price just displayed in different currencies, take a look if you want its all up to you :slight_smile:

any news?

/20charrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

thats so cute. Like you know all the brazilians that exist. hahahaha

You and your friends might want to buy, but statistically spoken that is irrelevant.

Hello guys i got a question i hope u guys can help me out with this…
i play TOS CBT2 and i still have the client and stuff on my steam account today i update the client and so far no errors my question is Its ok to use this Client from the CBT2 with the current updates or do i need to re download the game?

You have a week to wait until the game releases. To prevent any future frustration it doesn’t hurt to reinstall. I’ve personally have had issues with other games in the past using a old cbt client.

as far as I know, if it’s updated it should work when game release…

1 Like

yup i uninstalled and re-downloading now

Can I buy two or thee Founder’s Packs, deferent or same? How it will be work at game, can I activate it together?

And if there is not euro server at OBT start, can I play at american server without activating my packs, and then when euro server will be opened I can start at euro and activate my bonuses?

How log packs will be able to purchase??

1 Like

You can buy the three different Exclusive Access passes once. You can’t buy multiple of the same pass (for yourself; you can gift them to others, though there is region-locking).

You can keep all item benefits in your inbox and claim them whenever you want

I assume the packs will be available for purchase until April 28th

1 Like

@STAFF_John We really need more information on EU servers.

…but you are not considering an EU publisher or are you?

Anyway I guess I won’t purchase anything before you announce something.

IMC answered me by PM

Hi, guildtor. You can buy more than one DLC pack, just not multiples of the same tier. You’ll receive the items for all DLC packs that you buy.

Unfortunately, the Founder’s Pack will be bound to the NA server, meaning you won’t be able to transfer it to a EU server should we ever decide to open one.

Staff edit: It has been confirmed that the Founder's Pack is not tied to the NA server. You may hold onto the rewards and retrieve them on new servers.
3 Likes

Well that means I won’t be joining the founder release. Thanks for letting us know. You should post this in general discussion board to let people know there won’t be a EU founder server.

Ok but what about the prices. Currently it’s 10 euro in the store because I’m from Europe. 10 euro does not equal 10 USD. This is unfair.