Tree of Savior Forum

Doubts about founders' servers (EUROPE?)

I do not doubt that IMC will do what is best for the players. My doubts are that IMC will fail to answer these concerns before the forums explode again :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually they made a new announcement every day, so I’m eager to hear the answe in 1 or 2 days. Anyway I’ve already bought all 3 packs, since price is soo good in my country) Won’t be bothered too much either way.

IMC refuse to answer

for simple reason

they want EU use money for the NA server right now

1 Like

Maybe the best thread so i Up !

Good thing this is being said, i hope the IMC staff will read this thread cause we all are very confused about this matter.

Me and my freinds don’t wanna waste money and time either.

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_J @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines

2 Likes

Agree with everything.

It’s the level of uncertainty that really kills me here as a long time fan, and it all stems from no good information. I feel like supporting IMC, but right now I feel like they are trying to bait me into buying a deal by withholding information.

You mentioned the possibility of not redeeming your package in one of your hypothetical situations, but I’m not sure that’s even possible. It’s that. We just don’t know. The amount of information even in the FAQ is underwhelming.

This was said though by a user:

I don’t know if it is true or accurate but I just don’t know. I haven’t bought any of the Founder Packs and believe me, I want to. I just don’t want to waste my time on a NA server if a EU server is planned nor do I want to even settle in one to begin with since ToS is so dependent on low pings for certain classes to even function properly.

Well written post man and I hope the developers get to see this and read it. Sums up all the problems very well in different scenarios.

@Staff_Julie @Staff_Ethan @Staff_Shawn @Staff_John @Staff_Ines @Staff_J

2 Likes

They will have to implement some sort of transfer because the entire EU server debacle is on them. Who thought it was a good idea to do an “international” release with nothing but 4 north american servers is beyond me.
Sure, enjoy your international 400 ping, because some geniuses thought that international means north america only.

Chances are that they will have to open up an eu server one way or another. When that happens, they will be sent to hell and back if there is no way for the players to transfer characters.
Losing progression, not to mention (in essence) negating founder packs ppl paid 10-50$ for… lets not even start on how this place is going to burn should it really turn out that there will be no ways to transfer. Gasoline will seem like water compared to it…

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more with this. We need to know at least the planned full server list ahead of March 29.

1 Like

Yeah, I created a topic too, but they don’t really care:

1 Like

You also misunderstood what the PM was about. It doesn’t say no EU servers, just that the founders pack is restricted to NA. It also makes it sound like there is no EU founders servers planned.

Maybe we need to PM :wink: them?

The problem is that (again) feeling pretty disgusting. It looks like that they wont say anything, cause they know that otherwise many of the Eu folks wont buy their game.

Yeah but it’s also the other way around, if they don’t say anything many people won’t buy the game. I guess they are trying to figure out which side is larger. :wink:

If you look at the Staff members page, you will notice that none of them are online to respond to this right now.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/groups/staff/members

Just keep an eye on that page and wait until one of them comes online. There is not going to be any kind of response while the staff is offline.

Actually just found this :confused:

It’s still vague and ambiguous.

It sounds like she’s talking about a EU server separate from Steam (like LUG with Brazil).

Honestly simply adding an (Europe) tag next to any East Coast server would be fine with most Europeans. They can do a server wide transfer to AWS Germany/Ireland later on (if at all), but at least we are not left in the dark and we can spend our founder bonuses directly on that server, without being afraid of having to reroll some days, weeks or months later on a new server, and waste our time and founder bonuses.

2 Likes

Hm, I think they left an important part from the founder’s pack description on Steam:

The Founder’s Pack is a product specifically for the NA server.

Now, that’s something which is a huge thing left out from the description on Steam. Now I think it’s time to report them on Steam.

2 Likes

I just found this :confused:

I really hope your screenshot is fake, because PMing some people and leaving others in the dark is not how a company should be releasing new information.

Edit: your screenshot you posted shows the message has 0 views and 0 replies, I think that means it is fake? It should have at least 1 reply. The person who made it went through the effort, and still messed up :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well, thing are going out of control…and should be taken care asap by IMC, cause we are not talkin’ about fun and game related things anymore.

I hope you are right, found it in one of the our local forums, so it might be fake.