Tree of Savior Forum

Free stuff for nice people

You are quite generous to be doing this. And while I prefer the challenge of acquiring my own items, I would like to consider the opportunity to become friends in game. Then maybe we could trade items with one another~ :smile:

we could try, the tokens will make trading hard toughā€¦

Oh yea~ Forgot about that nonsense lol :dizzy:

Done something similar before. Back in Mabinogi Duel, I started a thread where I list out all cards that I have in excess and allow new players to trade in any cards they have for the cards Iā€™ve listed. The cards that were given to me by new players are then added back to the list where other new players can offer other cards for them.

I like the idea of a guild dedicated to help the society and new players (while still also doing some GvG from time to time). That said though, I dont think it is sustainable to keep giving out free stuffs without anything in return. One good way is doing something similar, asking for common potion mats so that they can be used back to help others.

my guild is a tight nit group of friends so we are making an account for everyone in our small guild to log into that will have all the craft classes that we can fit on that account.
Or make multiple accounts with craft classes because character limit.
And we all take turns lvling the abilities and crafts of said class.
We do this in every game

I like the guild idea, not sure how well it will end though but I will help.

Do you mind if I give you some tips?

1)Ice blast was great in CBT1 but nerfedin cbt 2 and its useles now, do not pick it!

1. if youre going for CC put more levels on ice bolt, with the chance of freeze attribute it becomes the highest freezing chance skill.

3)gust ist really usefull, the damage is low, unfreezes enemies and the knock back isnt so good there are better ways to get knock back like the fan:

does the same as the gust skill without deforsting.

4)keep your eyes on snow rolling, its a great skill but the cooldown is ridiculously long, keep it foe emergencies.

1. take attack ground, salamion isnt so good unless you pick some cicle 3 attributes to it and keep it as the 3rd summon (tank). Atck ground is the maing damage skill for circle 2 sorc. summon familiar isnt so good, it deals less damage han the summon and uses precious sp.

2. pole of agony is overrated, the cooldown is too long, maxed dark theruge ise better, because of the cooldown also evil saxcrifice damage is based on the number of spirits itll allow you to summon a legion and deal more damage than pole. mastema deal lots of damage, but gives lots of agrro, use defed to make ypur summon tank for more damage and protection than pole.

Free Gladiator Band and Wind Runners for me. ty

guild can have farms, Im pretty sure they can plant potion ingredients on it so the potions become frre to make. the guild main objective woul be to help people and stop people causing problems, the free potion would be given time to time if something happens or in case of a hard event. the free potions are to balance the fact that some peopĀ“le will get a headstart from the founder pack, I will do it for a week and then i will only give if irs nescessary. the gem roasting will be free al the time, you can use it before loging out and your cahracter will stay on a stand "selling " its services (my price will be 0 sliver)untill you log in again, so theres no reason to not do it.

Could ypu be a little more reasonable? those things are rare recipes, Im talking about helping people in need not giving people free power for no effort. i will only give free powerfull gear if people gives me a good or fun idea for a ā€œunique equipmentā€ or give me the recipe and rare materials, the other posibility is low level recipes that can be bought with a few mobs kills on my current farming/leveling area.

Relax, lol. It is joke.

1 Like

What lvl do you recommend for ice bolt? I only put in 5 points but iā€™m not too sure what other options I have because I like my lvl 15 ice wall, and ice pike is suppose to be for damage.

I am a believer of Goddess Giltineā€™s religion. While I hate that you are supporting heretics, due to my reputation of a player killer I will be inclined to ask for your support in order to assist the belivers of Goddess Giltine. I will also be willing to turn a blind eye for your heresy against Goddess Giltineā€™s religion.

will this build work ?

Oh youā€™re talking about the horadric cube kind of thing. Yup, that is mysterious as f*** :smiley:

Do you lose the gems if you donā€™t guess the exact shape?

it has overheat of 3 wich means you can use it 3 times before enetring cooldown, ice pike is a great damage skill, but ice bolt is the bread and butter of cryomancers, also the damage dealt by ice blt on lvl 5 is only 3 points less than lvl 5 ice pike, if you use 3 frost bolts youll deal more damage than 2 frost pikes, frost pike cooldown is 20 sec, ice bolt cooldwon is 15, frost pe is only a superior damage skill againt large groups or big mobs, since it can hit it multiple times, but its a little hard to hit it witouth practice.
Ice pike only becomes a moster skill on lvl 15, snow rolling is a cools skill that makes you had to hit but is camceled on knock backs and have a huge cooldown.
frost wall over level 10 is too much and frost pillar freezing chance is ridiculous, whats tahe point of a !% freezing chance, if frost shield have 60% and reflects atacks ranged or not?

this is what I think ideal for a cryo 3 :

if the ingredients or the placement is incorrect itll fail and spit you itens.

Frost shield reflects physical attacks apparently from what i hear, so that goes for swordsman and archer.

Also I think I could take out a point in pike for max shield, i need that extra 5% for comfort.

Also snowrolling and frost pillar are for cc and pvp. Iā€™d be crazy not to get it xD

Also I just see instant casts working much better in pvp as well. Sorry for any misclarifications iā€™m going pvp!

good point, I think you should use the sorc and wralock skills fro pvp instead but its your choice

Oh shoot thats a good point. I really need to see where this goes to find out which class I use more in pvp.