Tree of Savior Forum

Free stuff for nice people

Hello people!
I am here to make an anouncement. Ive always loved crafting and in many games focused o it more ha anything else. During my many years as acrafter in mmos I ended with lots of unused gear and potions that i made for fun or to level crafting. One day I started giving those unused stuff for free to users who need it and since I will play as an crating focused alchemist I decided to give free gem roasting and potions to people. Sadly after the incident on the last days some people started acting like animals and being rude assholes, I tried to stay neutral and keep my cool, explaining each side points so they could discuss on a civilized way… Lots of people hate me now and were rude, so I decided to change my plan.
I made a blacklist of he plyers who acted as asshols with me or someone else and those people wont recive any help or service from me.
If youre not in the list and need anything post here and I will seee what i can do.
Also if anyone gets a intersting idea for a “unique” crafted item just tell me, if you get most materials I may create it for you.

I GOT SOME NEW INFORATION FROM THE KOBT AND NEED PEOPLE TO READ AND HELP ME WITH SOMETHING.

READ THIS POST: â–ş UPDATED: 18/12â—„ kOBT Preview - up-to-date patch notes, new classes and skills, Orsha town and more! [BIG POST]

1)Sadly trading will become hard so I need ideas for how to send people itens

2)A guild dedicated to having fun and helping the comunity would be nice, but i wont lead it even if I could. I hate to lead people its btoo much work and boring, Im ok to work as a suplly oficer or startegist, but i wont lead. The guild should help everyone that dont cause problems or treat others badly.

1. I need information on wich mobs drop amulets and what they do so i can craft nice stuff.

2. Should I start on klaypeida or the new city? I alrady know klaypeida questline and areas from cbt1 (yeah I was on it, those were dark times were leveling was imposible and i didnt knew that mobs in the mines were resistant to ice… and i was a cryomancer…) and cbt2, so i wanted to explore the new stuff.

9 Likes

free potions! I take. :confounded:

ok Ill get you some when I become an alchemist, the materials to make them are really cheap, hp,sp,block, spd or magicl amp?

xD I would like them but i will make my own one for now… but hope to see ya in game so we may meet each other =p

hi my future bestfriend!

Yeah, neutral is the way, i’d like to give you a hand if you ever needed any materials~ guess we gotta wait and see what happens for the release next week :blush:

you so kind hope to meet you in game :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

hp and sp would be awsome.

Free hug? :open_mouth:

I second this!
/20char

men, let me be your body guard… lol

lets hope everything goes all right.
Plan:

1. level like a maniac untill rank 6
    2)gather materials.
  2. check the list for assholes
    4)give stuff for new players.

This is a very nice thing to do for the community. :slight_smile:

I shall help you gather some materials :wink:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have some suspicions on being this list myself, but.

If you go Rank 2 and help with Gem Roasting, I will gladly offer you my help with all you need.

nope, youre not. Youre actually a pretty fun and nice guy, you bitched about the incident but has reasonable and hasnt insulted people without a motive.

Thank you.

I will be playing in June, so we will meet in-game then. Taking Dragoon and Doppel, so any help you need will be done.

aww what, i wanna be friends with you too autentist :C

But didn’t you say I was a bad person? Haha, it’s okay. We all were a little bit fired up in the past few days.

As I said, I can be pretty rough and cruel sometimes, but only when situation I’m in compels me to do so. I would never insult my friends.

You are welcome.