Tree of Savior Forum

Free stuff for nice people

the higher frost chance for pvp makes frost bolt and frost shield more usefull than damage, cryo skills damage are nothing compared to higher ranks classes ones.
I woul freeze peole and use dark magic 9the bling is great) and the minions to beatb the crap out of everyone while they cant defend themselves als theres the sinergy of warlock and sorc skills.
the summons atack are dark attribute so I wonder what happen if you get those :yum:

(apparently you can get it on circle 1)

Frost Bolt lvl 15 takes too long to charge up though. From the video if the example is a lvl 5 charge, think how long itā€™ll take to get to lvl 15. I think itā€™ll much quicker in the heat of pvp to have it low lvl b/c u wont go much further than 5 to even get to use it. Frost shield I agree with though. Awsome skill. The rest of the stuff I have like frost pillar and snow rolling are all cc. Great escapes or pressure on the other team.

Iā€™m super happy to hear sorc has synergy with warlock though. My build is all preference in mind. Especcially b/c iā€™m not going psychokino (I catch a lot of feedback about that)

Psy can be the more broken class depending on how you make yout build before and after it. lets say a well build psy can solo bosses alone. :wink:

Iā€™m not going for damage though. Just cc for parties and group pvp. Maybe a little 1v1 pvp for funsies.

fuhuhu you dont know the true power of psy ccā€¦:sunglasses:

Well its not like I dont know it. Iā€™ve researched it before, but at the cost of my sorc2. Not looking forward to that, because if I care about sorc Iā€™d have to get rid of cryo3 as well. Or go some variation of Cryo2>Kino>Sorc2>Warlock. Not going full Cryo wasnā€™t a good idea so I scrapped that idea too.

you dont need psy 3 to make it brokeā€¦ also there are ways to keep sp even with summonsā€¦ yous houldnt doubt the power of the dark side :spy:

I need to figure out my pvp build eventually lol want to make a heal tank

want help? most time i spend here on the forum is helping people with builds (its an adction, making build and discussing them is so fun)

Lol sure I was thinking of a mix with pally priest and PD

Thatā€™s kinda a great idea, i would say it surprise me, when we see the individualist world we are living in, so i just can say nice idea dude !
IMO a great mmo should be before all a place where people helps each other,
Good luck and have fun !

Soz for my bad english ! (should do a sign for this kinda tired to write it, like alwaysā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:)

No problem, the grammar dont affect me.
I will have fun, I love crafting adn always end with tons of unused stuff I made for fun so i started to give them away in mmos a long time ago.
In ESO some people called me crazy for running around and giving free potions, but I had may of them ocuupying soace in the inventpry and they were useless on my level.

Hello! I really enjoy what youā€™re doing. Wish you good luck and I also will be glad if I can help you. See you in game. o/

Glad to see community support :slight_smile:

sorc rank 3 suck =/ 200000

Ignore this post I got confused about the download option on steam