Tree of Savior Forum

Free stuff for nice people

I bring great news! I dont wanrt conflicts here do it and youre in the blaclist, but IMc will cahnge the early access! It wont be 3 months anymore, but 1 and give more pretyy stuff! :laughing:

antyay the anouncement is here: Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

the only problem is that i will need to rush to become and alchemist and craft a shitload of potion before the free reeleaseā€¦

Lmao twink is a naughty word.

Canā€™t wait for the free sp and hp pots tho :blush:

I couldnā€™t say better myself, my greatest ally. But oh boy, I will silence thyself for nowā€¦

DUDE what did you smoke to think twink is a lewd word?
I need to take care of what I put in your potions, I dont want the guards, entering my workshop, thinking Im making people high with potionsā€¦ :yum:

It is a lewd word xD

Look up ā€œslang twinkā€

I like a naughty autentist tho so its fine ~ :kissing_closed_eyes:

HEHEHE I wst thinking about it this wayā€¦ maybe the potion werent to blame.

Iā€™m going to need those potions for my cryo>sorc :worried:

bookmarked your post :smiley:

Thatā€™s very nice, make sure to save me 1 potion!

so sorc untill wich cicle? rank 3 sorc gets this:

also summoning 3 is ridiculous overpowered.

get some max sp gear toughā€¦ Also try to find what happens if yiu take a magic amplification potion beofre a summoning.

what build have u decided for alchemist

Ok, i was planning to give people 5 lvl 1 sp and hp potions to help at the start, but I dont know if I will have enough time to craft all I need for this many potion for so many people in a monthā€¦ Curse you crafting time!

If you need help gathering I can help I plan on rushing a class for fast item farming

Well, since itā€™s probably that we arenā€™t going to be in the same server you donā€™t actually have to save one potion to everyone, i was just saying that it was a nice gesture and i wish more people would be like you so yeah

Full crafting, I will take alch 3 as soon its released and then I want to pick enchanter (announced, but no informations yet) if itsa enchant item instead of temporary buffs, if its temporary Ill go for mimic after alch.
I wont give the before alchemist info because I have a really rude and violent ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  I want to beat into submission and go medieval up its ass, so i want to keep a nasty surprise to it :spy:
the classes before alch are random and dont reflect my actual build.

Thanks i will take on you offer, if you ever want any ā€œcustom madeā€ gear just ask (and get some materials, I wont be rolling in money)

Sounds good! After release we will have to find one another

I was planning on a warlock summoner build, but after seeing that sp recovery Iā€™m having second thoughts. I have to remember that summoner has no damage though compared to warlock. So i might stick to warlock.

People please read the first post I will add some new information on it.

i would also do this if i were to go alchemist (if linker is not yet nerf or if its only an error in datamining) to provide free 100 hp and mp pots to random players

or simply just give 100 pcs hp and mp pots that is bought in npc
but alchemist pots is a lot more effective

but if they are nerf (longer cd and shorter duration cc skills) then i might as well go archer class going until cannoneer