Tree of Savior Forum

Free stuff for nice people

if we are in the same server and i didnt ofend u id accept some hp/sp pots too =)

Lol, should I be pming this? I was a little heated. I wanna still be friends though you still care about the feels and know how to be nice c:

I hope that welcomes us back to friends :x

No problem at all.

If everything goes fine, we will meet in June and have fun time playing.
I just hope you guys will help me with all the new stuff they will introduce.

I wish we could hug it out xD

I’d be happy to help c:

Ideas for crafting? You mean recipes? Because there’s no custom crafting really, you just paste a name over an actual item on the database. The actual item name is shown inside brackets, like this:

“SuperExcaliburX(Wooden Sword)”

Unless alchemists can create brand new items and somehow I didn’t catch wind of it.

And so far there’s no crafting skill, so literally anyone can sit for 10 secs and make anything.

I like your spirit though. Could use some potentials in june :stuck_out_tongue:

Free potion for sure <3

LOL, when ive read it quick I tought Holy ■■■■! they announced a doppleganger class?
Some seconds later…
Oh right he mean dopplesoldner.
See you in june but yu wont get excalibur, I already have someone to get it.

Nah youve been reasonable, many poeple were raging and aggresive, but didnt became assholes.
the problem is the people that went full retard.

they can, magnum opus can create unique itens and give properties to anothers.
Also check this:

caliburn is the incomplete weaker version of excalibur, that was completd on a magical caldron…
I refuse to believe that there isnt a caomplet excalibur. theres no recipe so its probably made with magnum opus.
An I wont rest untill I discover how to make it!
Abnd put a lot of puried gems on it!

you know how the portal thingy works to make weapons stronger? how exactly do they get stronger? i mean do they gain new abilities or smth? never read stuff concerning alchemist cause its like a “no option” class for my interests - never thought about it but guess its about time to learn some new stuff

Doppel is my twink, so I don’t really care, haha.
My main is Dragoon.

Also, see you in April, heh.

item awakening is kinda of dusapointing (or it was in cbt2), i was supposed to take you to anither dimension and seal the boss on the weapon giving it new abilities… Most of times it just increases some attributes, its a pretty fun skill and some increases are good, but Its still disapointing…
I wanted to be able to use it for really unique items lke a freezing claymore.

oh well maybe they gonna change it - just send some suggestions to imc john - hes like the most active guy on here - i would love it if i could transform a weapon into a completly new one?

Must resist the pun equipment crafting impulse…
The impulse is too strong! abort! Abort!
Screw that, I will make a MGQ and dragoon joke set for you als I wanted to make a spear called Dragoonborn anyway, but no friend of mine is going for spear on the main.

GREAT, I will grab it immediately after I start playing!

Thank you!

It ant transfor weapons, thats magnum opus job, I was thinking of something along the the lines of Ragnarok cards.

Ok… Dont know how you will equip it on early game but…

Just gimme, I will take care of everything later, i.e. level up and stuff.

Also, you recognized MGQ. Superb taste.

Only the wise and strong mided understand HOHOHO…

magnum opus transforms a weapon into a complete different one? well that sounds awesome - ok guess thatll be hella fun to discover - maybe well play o nthe same server and ill pass by from time to time with some weapons to “change” xD