Tree of Savior Forum

Founder's Server Now Accessible!

seriously I can’t get in the queue not moving then it freeze and kick me out.

You know how many people bought, you knew it would have queue, why not opened the game with more servers?

1 Like

This is plain frustrating, I love the game, but this is not worth the $50 anymore… I want my money back

The queue time is over 1 hour long (about 1100 for Klai). If you tend to DC in it you’re gonna have a good day :smiley:

So i buy this thing to get early access… wait all night long and for what… to get stuck in Queue… 900 something ppl in front of me… Yall didnt see that coming IMC???

geez. too afraid to launch servers

You will not get my money again if you not fix this soon. Keep ignore ppl and I will not play anymore. I pay with out complain never complain, but this is not good to make people wait forever. Moreover, you going to open EU server where is my SEA server. It is not fair at all.

My server list is empty, already tried to redownload the game and fix it through steam, but nothing works. Any news about something? Already find treads with this question, but no answer.

1 Like

I not paid to stand in queue… make more servers!!!

sigh

if this forum has 1 hour without complaint then the world is ending.

oh here we go again, why do scrubs always claim someone is trolling on the internet for telling them the truth about themselves. NO i didnt assume you cant read. i KNOW you didnt read, based on your comment. 1. you aren’t special. there are others far worse off than you and youre complaining about something that they addressed before the servers even came up, and you’re probably in game now while there are others still in 1000+ queue, im at 400 and i already got in to only be disconnected mid tutorial. 2.oh look, they are preparing to open another server LIKE THEY SAID they were going to. reinforcing my point. ive been MMO gaming for 11+ years, this is a BETA. and even if it wasn’t this is typical of a server that only opened a mere 2 hours ago. if youve been “in the industry for quite some time” you’d know that and wouldn’t be crying right now. don’t tell me what i don’t have rights to do in my country we have this thing called “free speech” and im telling you how it is. youre crying, and i didnt tell you what you should do, i just told you to pay more attention and stop crying. now youre crying troll like the typical internet pleb who wouldnt know a troll if they saw one living under a bridge. now im “unimpressed” with you. PS no one said your comment was directed towards me, i commented on the account of your ignorance and comparing them to nexon.

Well this company just made aeriagames look like a charity institution,…first the bait and switch now a founders server with server queue? I should have believe everyone when they said this guys are scammers…learned my lesson never trust people who sell half baked goods at full price…next stop refund

Poor preparation for the launch. Don’t let us lose our faith in you IMC. Please do something about this.

1 Like

Soooo many bugs … for real you didn’t even tried to create a character and connect.
Why can’t we use " " as a character is still dumb.

Once name rejected, you can not longer succeed in joining a city, you need to reselect another city and come back.

oh wow seriously that bad?

Ok I paid to wait … 738 others players to login in front of me and I need to wait 738 people to … log in order for me to even connect…

WTF ?

IKR poor preparation for the launch

You had problems in CB, which you guys ensured did not happen (error on team creation/login). But come on, did you guys really look at your data to ensure that launch was smooth? Really, on all the data you guys had based on how many people purchased, you could have blown the entire community away by how smooth launch was, word of mouth is more powerful than you think.

bad examples of launch, (everything)… good examples? (I can’t think of one)…you had the chance :<

“Through our past experience, we’ve discovered what we call an optimal player-per-server ratio to allow pleasant gameplay. After looking at the data, we’ve decided to be more conservative than usual and lower the player-to-server ratio in order to make sure that there will be no waiting queues as we promised.”

We got a situation mates