Tree of Savior Forum

Founder's Server : Exclusive Access Now Purchasable on Steam

Meanwhile I only paid 23$ = 95 Ringgit Malaysia for Exclusive Access 1. Wow? No F was given as I quickly bought it instead :laughing:

Make a full topic about this please ;3

and you need a lot of more likes

ARE WE HAPPY NOW! Can we all Kiss and make up (for me, with a group of females), can we go back to dissing the Brazillians and arguing about Grind vs Quest or posting inane, silly gifs that reference a meme older then dirt?..Oh and talk about how excited we are to finally get to play this game outside of CBTā€¦but only after the things I mentioned first :wink:

@Staff_Julie
If I switch to play on other server without redeeming the item, will I still receive the GM message to redeem the item again? For example, If there are two servers. I create my team in server A first. Later, I decide to switch to server B. Can I redeem the item on server B if I still donā€™t redeem it in server A?

HYPE, HYPE, HYPE, HYPE, WHAT IS BREATHING? IDK BUT HYPE, HYPE, HYPE, HYPE!

KABBALIST, HERE I COME, BABY! :heart_exclamation:

(I got the $50 pack :two_hearts:)
Iā€™ll delete the img if it is offensiveā€¦ ā€™ vā€™

5 Likes

I dont understandā€¦ the release date is set in stone this is what the people voted for and this is what we are going to get. Nothing anyone else says now is gonna change it XD

I see the game will be like Ragnarok Online, first whe have a Euro P Server and later the original server.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. These exchange rates are absolutely beautiful. I hadnā€™t seen 1.5x since 2005. Maybe I will buy both 1 & 2 to save one for the EU server.

#euroTOS

1 Like

Itā€™s so random and so unspectacular.

You would need to pay thousands of dollars for the best options to pop up that you want.

• You find these in dungeons too.

NOT PAY to WIN.

Search for info before posting xDā€¦

Not pay to winā€¦

Nearly no benfits.
And you find them in dungeons.

ANd theyā€™re so random. It would costs thousands of dollars to get the desired ones.

Hi, i would like to ask one question about the founder packs.
Let say i purchase one of the founder packs, Can i keep the founder pack items and redeem them in Free To Play server ?
If the answer is yes that would increase the chance my teams to purchase the founder packs, thank you :slight_smile:

Guys, can u help me? I have question, can i buy EA pack and donā€™t use anything from that? And after EU server will be opened get all stuff there?

Does this mean if I create a character on 1 world without retrieving the items, my character on another world will not have the message for reward?
If so Iā€™ll just get the pack and wait for a month then

What is meant by that?

1. I think you will choose the world letter will come to from game menu or something like that (based on the anniuncement). So if you donā€™t request letter it wonā€™t come to the world.

2)I think you donā€™t have to bother about saving them for f2p server, it now feels like majority of players bought at least 10$ pack. So unless you have friends who are really unwilling to play on founders server you donā€™t have real reason to drop it for a free2play one.

Means youre free to choose what server you like when the server opens in 29.

I wouldnā€™t buy the early access without an EU Server.

1. I donā€™t pay for a laggy game
  2. The items would be lost when I switched to a delayed EU server.

So I will just wait.

1 Like

Donā€™t be joke. The sales start right after the date confirmed on March 29
How you paid 50$ before the sales(when the date scheduled on 22)?
/facepalm

I would like to urge you to stop being pathetic

Many people will saw the 19 March release date and founder access package on steam, figure out the true date is different, and never realized the 22 March even existed .

I do also believe that by giving 10$ access package and result to more player, IMC need more time to prepare extra server, testing the stability, manage the routing process, to prevent any server crash on scheduled 22 March.

May I suggest perhaps you go study some networking administration?

Thanks.

lucky you.