Tree of Savior Forum

Founder's Server : Exclusive Access Now Purchasable on Steam

I bought the 50$ option on an impulsion, should i feel bad about it o3o ?

2 Likes

You should be happy, like me. Look. O uO

1 Like

But you actually got not 50$ option, so it’s easy to be happy)

2 Likes

You cant buy more than for your account, but you can buy as a gift to someone else

They already announced that it will be joinable after the one month duration, no worrys there. :smiley:

but nobody new going to play there. because new character vs 1month lv 150+ character it’s ridiculous

valar morghulis valar morghulis

1 Like

Well, it’s all dependent on how many servers there will be, both during and before.
It’s possible so many players will be playing on the founders they add multiple worlds and won’t need to add any until months after F2P release. (Though that seems a bit unlikely)
Also, a few months after F2P launches no one will care anyways.

It’s a bit of wait and see at the moment, but personally I don’t think it will be a problem.

Omg people could you just stop whinning about the dates? Feels like a bunch of teenagers… At the end the game is released this month, and we all have our packages. One week is nothing. you made plans for the 22th? Ohwell, your fault for rushing it when you didn’t even bought it yet.

2 Likes

Thanks for giving us a few time to “prepare” for our game.

-Buying enough food and water for 1 year on day 1 of waiting
-Cleaning the house on day 2 of waiting
-Saying goodbye to family and friends on day 3 of waiting
-Making sure the door in our room can only be opened from the inside + all windows are closed on day 4 of waiting
-Building a new bathroom/toilet next to our room in day 5-9 of waiting
-Giving our wife/husband girl/boyfriend one last kiss and a lil tear on day 10 of waiting
-Enjoying the game as soon as it starts

15 Likes

Hey, I have a question…
Could someone of the staff or anyone with proper knowledge of this help me out.

YOu talk about a ‘‘early access SERVER’’ and a ‘‘free to play SERVER’’.
Does this mean that the early access people will get access to , say, 10 servers to play on, and that when the full release comes you will open 20 extra servers for all the free to play people?

Because of that is the case; the early access becomes semi-pointless of the people paying, and there will most likely be few to no new players joining those servers when open access comes aroudn, because they’d rather start out fairly with the other players than being 1 month behind.

If that is NOT the case (that is, if early access people get access to all servers, and no new, seperate servers will be opene dfor full release), you will create a completely imbalanced population where people will be 1 month of gameplay time behind the rest with no way to catch up.

So, I REALLY do not understand what you guys are trying to do with this system, besides creating a divided community and inequality. (4-days headstart in other MMO’s gives those people a giant leap forward on free players already; a 1 month headstart would just be crushing).

It’s nice to see a company (game publisher or not) finally being honest to their customer. So I happily spent my today’s wages on the 1 month pack. No regret!!

I was so closed to abandon this game and go to Black Desert. But your last post explaining the situation and your solution saved it. Good Job!

hope we will se more EU server’s at start and tagget [EU]

1 Like

Thanks for the quick update! Although the date was moved further It’s still on march and even has gave the F2P/OBT release closer too!

About how many custom hair styles will 650 TP get me?

Bought and ready to play , see u all on 29th

where the f is the “i agree” button!!! arggggggggggg

2 Likes

It’s the EULA from hell. Gaben has cucked you, too. GG.

(try restarting Steam?)

restarted steam twice; logged in n out. restarted my pc (lol). still nada…