Tree of Savior Forum

Founders for South america players

Hi all and @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @staff @TOSTeam,

I have a few questions about this new founder program.
I m from SA and want to know if the server for south america as Saule will be available as the last iCBT2 ? or the server will be separated?
I m afraid to buy and have to left all behind if that happens.
And if case occurs this separation will be a transfer account option? to not lost the current progress achieved.

I really think TOS is great game thanks for the opportunity to play in ICBT2 and wanna support.

thanks for your attention.:wink:

5 Likes

Hello @STAFF_Ethan !
I have the same question servers will be located on the east coast of the US but launching a South American server, will I be able to transfer my character?

1 Like

Basically the same EU players want. It’s a pretty important question :slight_smile:

1 Like

in brasil there will be a publisher(more like a manager) Level up games, so i think they will not allow transfer e there will not have a south america server in steam cause of that

Idk, we have Saule before and the level up said that we have the option through steam so i think that will be all together, as if LU will be only a better system for Brazilian players buy TP.

Sure, but IMC said they would manage the BR server, however it would be acessed only by LUG client. Probably they would use Amazon, like in the NA server.

During iCBT 2 they decided to open a latin server, and even said they were going to place a local BR server later, probably not during the icbt 2 tho (which really didn’t occur).

It’s a big confusing… but we can expect info from IMC, unless they want to wait for the translation from LUG. That would mean delayed BR server and more problems for us.

1 Like

Yeah, that will be some to pray and wait only, lol
But i really prefer one client unified for all the player like in the most of steam games and there you can decide with server you will play.

and the translation could be a client option

The client from lug is just to translate the game nothing more.

Actually they sayd the client from LUG is the only way we have to access the South America Server, a LOCAL South America server managed by IMC.

Where, can you send the link or the official IMC message about this?
Because the Level Up don’t said nothing about it in their announcement post.

And what your a saying is going against what they just update on their new
“New players may decide which server they wish to play on depending on the server situation.”

Support this. It would be awesome if they include a latam server, or at least they guarantee we will be able to migrate if one is released :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I want to play by steam client … :sob:

But you can, they will have a steam client and a patch where you can install the game direct in you computer.

you can read here in portuguese

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/tree-of-savior-in-brazil/
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/br-portal-announced-for-tree-of-savior/
From what i’ve read from those topics, what STAFF_Ines says, it is clear it will be a local server for Brazil, but who knows they might have changed their idea.

1 Like

‘‘Actually they sayd the client from LUG is the only way we have to access
the South America Server, a LOCAL South America server managed by IMC.’’ Anyone said id…

*well they said it, =( srry.

*Atleast this post says alot for us Tree of Savior in Brazil

Thanks you @charlesl.smo, i haven’t see that post but is sad because that will exclude Brazil and the rest of SA.

I think IMC is have to reconsider this and make possible through steam enter the local BR server as any other region.

but again thanks for the info.

2 Likes

That give me some hope.

thank you @kapetalization

Thank you! :blush: