Tree of Savior Forum

Founder pack price increase?

completely bored. I never ceased to play a game as fast as I am leaving to play this . Pure incompetence and amateurism of the company.

They changed and put abussive price.

Now 100k silvers are sold for 0.80$.

Nice way to stop the bot :wink:

1 Like

Thats just funny, IMC trying to avoid gold sellers just made them a viable choice.

Doubled the price in some regions, but the quality of game still sucks.

2 Likes

The game just increased by 45% for us South Africans. I was planning on buying pack 1 but can no longer justify the price.

If this isnā€™t reverted then a lot of South Africans will likely find themselves in the same position.

To put it into perspective for you international people. The game has just increased in price by 8 big mac meals (coke, fries, burger) for us.

1 Like

Crappy company, crappy support, crappy security, crappy strategyā€¦
So its just crap, crap and more crap.
Poo time folks!!!

HOL UP HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN

HOL UP

THAT

HOL UP

IMC SHOULDNā€™T GET PAID FOR THEIR WORK JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SO ENTITLED THAT CANā€™T REALIZE GAME WILL BE FREE IN A WEEK AND THAT YOU CAN BUY THE MOST RELEVANT PREMIUM ITEM WITH THE IN-GAME CURRENCY?

WoW

WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED!

2 Likes

Nice IMC, niceeeeeeeee.
Iā€™m rooting for you all. Good move IMC, keep the price high so SA people give up on steam server and play on their server.
This is a d1ckmove, but a good d1ckmove.

its useles use big mac analogy cus the prices are diferent in each country xD
but in L.A is the same thing, GTA V is 99R$, TOS 170R$

$20 increase to us in PH ($50 was priced as $30 to us in PH) and $20 would equal to like 10 meals ($2 per meal sometimes thereā€™s $1.5 meals) thats worth 3-4 days of food if you eat outside or a week worth of food if you cook them yourself

The amount of thirdworld mad in this thread right now.

The game is F2P and will be F2P in less than 2 weeks. You do NOT need to buy TP to play it and you do NOT need to use TP to buy tokens.

Get your priorities straight. No game company is entitled to lower the prices to such ridiculous amounts for any region.

3 Likes

They seem to have removed that.

Makes it actually a bit more fair.

I have not mentioned about founders pack. Now,since you are in rage mode and cant think on your own., here it isā€¦

• make a regional account and buy founders pack cheap.
  • use the TP to buy premium items.

sell tokens and hand over the profit to main account.

Like reallly, why do regional ppl complain about founders pack pricing, 10 days ahead of F2P launch.

Terrible, for Russia such prices are unacceptable! With this pricing commonplace no one will buy the sets, because the price of the first set = 1/10 of the average salary in Russia. This is not a fight with bots and dishonest players, it is a banal greed. If there is no regional prices for the countries - no one will buy any kits or Donut currency. Many waited for a discount to buy more sets, and now they are not wanted. It all started so well and ended so badly!

Do you know that now SA players will just use gold sellers and ā– ā– ā– ā–  the economy even more, right ? And not only SA, but every region with overprice.

As I know about Huehues, theyā€™ll find another exploit and this time will make everything to ā– ā– ā– ā–  IMC. Vengative and Trolls like all Huehues and jajajas.

Omg I love this company so much, honest, not sarcasm.
I love how the people exploit the game, IMC fixed it, and now they are crying about why IMC donā€™t make it easier for them.
This thread is cracking me up.

Why is so Hard to understandā€¦ the one losing here is IMCā€¦If you cant buy Token with TP you ill buy with silverā€¦in others words pay the GoldSellersā€¦
IMC losesā€¦The game Losesā€¦The players Losesā€¦GoldSellers WINS
Flawless Victory
Fatality

But Americans donā€™t have to pay bills or for food or any other living expenses so they should pay more!

I think its fair too, i couldā€™ve always used vpn to get myself cheaper DLCā€™s i guess, but being in favor of this had someone assuming i vote for trump :confused:

IMC I HAVE CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS! LET ME HELP YOU WITH THIS AUTENTICATIONS, Also, i have time for a part job, right now.

you see this affect the TP price in general right?

btw, games generate more profit with a ā€œpay what you wantā€ method, thatā€™s what steam does with all discounts, sales and regional prices, IMC is probably losing money with this, learn more about economy before shitposting :slight_smile: