Tree of Savior Forum

Founder pack price increase?

They will use RMT whatever the price is.
People who don’t use RMT won’t use anyway. There’s nothing called “I am forced to do RMT”

Shut up, stupid xenophobic
Uploading…

from Thailand I pay around 12-15 per week for Meal

but if I stop consume “Kit-kat” I will pay only 10 per week

1 Like

Planned to buy founder’s pack 1 for stats reset.

And boooom my hopes and dreams crushed.

1 Like

again i stated. u cant make a different regional account as steam detected the ip of the user. do more research ? and i’m not in a rage mode. u might read my sentence in a wrong intonation.

They probably aren’t honestly. F2P games operate with only a very small percentage of the playerbase spending any money on the cash shop at all, or any money at all on founders packs. Most players that spend any significant amount of money are the wealthier players that can afford it. So no this likely won’t affect IMC at all. In fact once all the F2P players come in, enough of them will spend on the cash shop that it won’t matter that a few 2nd and 3rd world country players that IMC likely wasn’t making money on anyway can’t play.

They don’t fking overpriced the pack, they are even it.
So you said that it’s OK for people in America to buy the pack full-priced, while you guys can buy it cheaper?
Why do we have to pay $49.99 for the pack while you shiet pay for less, not to even mention you shiet started the whole exploit thing.
Get fking real, if you are poor af, ask ur mom for money

3 Likes

I don’t see why most of you are posting and complaining. None of you were going to buy more packs anyway.
Hell I remember so many people smugly claiming that they bot multiple packs because of how cheap they were.
Be grateful for the discount you’ve had up till now and patiently wait until f2p if you can’t afford it now.

1 Like

Absolutely ridiculous decision showing again that ppl in IMC don’t understand how economy works at all.

Regional pricing was implemented for a reason you know. Here where i live average month salary is about 150$. 150$ CARL, IN A MONTH. Can you understand it?!

_________150-200$ _______PER MONTH

I thought of buying all 3 packs for myself and few as gifts to friends who don’t have such money.
Now i will buy nothing.
And many, many other ppl around the world will do the same.

Are you ppl are aliens or living somewhere under a rock to keep making such decisions?

3 Likes

Are you legitimatelly retarded or just can’t your brain cells for something that isn’t complaining like a little child?

You’re saying that IMC should accomodate to your necessities and that they should get paid whatever you CHOOSE to pay them.

Go ask your mom if it makes sense and then come back and post what she told you.

1 Like

I find that very doubtful. But if you have actual evidence I would like to see it.

Now people will no more block silver sellers because their contacts are precious.

1 Like

You realise we are discussing REGIONAL pricing and the changes right? Meaning games are priced differently in each country.

Same applies to food… As such an international measure called the “big mac index” exists to provide comparisons as most countries have mac donalds.

Therefore I used it to show you the severity of the impact on us locally.

Far from useless.

1 Like

dude, ALL STEAM GAMES use this system

2 Likes

lol
Learn how to make money then we talk :wink:

6 Likes

There boy, come at me.

1 Like

But I know how to, by not following your logic of course.

Ever heard of VPN?
I have stated clearly the flaw in micro transaction and regional pricing. Stop complaining and wait for 10 more days.
SEA server will have different TP pricing.

so we honest players need pay a lot more because bots and hackers? if this prices get no correct probaly all the BR community will stop play this game,

EVERY GAME on steam has region price, but because IMC want to stop BOTS wil ■■■■ with the players togheter…

so OPEN THE SOUTH AMERICA SERVER WITH REGIONAL PRICES AND GIVE US THE FUN OF THIS GAME, WE DONT ■■■■ WITH ECONOMY WE WANT PLAY THIS GAME!!