Tree of Savior Forum

Founder pack price increase?

It’s SO EASY to put a GM online to search for gold sellers and bots…
Seriously. IMC don’t have a single person to stay ingame? Contract me, I’ll make the service for you for free.

3 Likes

With this price now so everyone will want to buy silver and use bots.

The price is now more than 3 times bigger for Russia, it used to be 900 rub, now 3100 -_-

Thanks for discount IMC.

10 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about, in Brazil Work full time 11 day to buy Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access 1

I cant with that

1 Like

I have ~3 times lower salary than averagy salary in USA and my salary is much higher than average in my region.

So you may support it or not, but you shouldn’t judge if you don’t understand the reasoning for regional prices.

50$ is not just expensive, it’s 1/3 of average salary in my country.

That’s rough, you know.

Why don’t you tell your founders about price increase before you actually increase the price? Like, they’d pay you money during 30% off you promised, I am sure of that. Not anymore I guess, at least those people who had Steam prices OK for their exchange rates (a lot of people I would guess).
Why change prices anyway? This thing happening looks like IMC is really low on money and want to rise some more before server migration and other things. I am not trying to insult anyone but it does look like this. Protection from bots? Come on, I am at the game right now and I see spammers in /y chat. You couldn’t protect your founders from already existing RTMs and if they are still here - bots are here as well. How exactly can it help?

I repeat that I’m not trying to insult anyone and I am sorry if this text offended someone.

1 Like

all MMORPGS that ask u to buy currency from their websites, sell the packs in steam. so u can get the stuff if u buy the packs and they use the steam price for that

Wow, seriously. Just when I was so glad after maintenance that I wanted to buy a Founder’s Pack when it goes on 30% discount, they do this??? Way to go. If the pricing dont go back as per normal, its RMT for me. Period.

1 Like

this is a proper solution

The people at IMC need to make a living, keep the servers running, and keep the game running. They can’t do that on your cheap regional pricing. Their home office is in South Korea and who even knows where their English speaking team lives. But they work and live in countries with a more costly standard of living.

they should just go with regional price based on server they are playing

if you play on Klaipeda or Orsha then go ahead and price it based on NA economy

if its EU then based it on EU and the same with SEA. if i want to play on NA server then i should pay for TP based on NA pricing. thats not hard isn’t it?

Well, for me money isn’t the problem.
I can afford better than many of NA.
But the real problem for me is:
Tree os Savior now have a future?

I hate wast money with amateur contents.

How in gods world do you have the audacity to say they earned the most money from BRs? Do you think you guys paying 50%+ off somehow gets reconverted to the full amount when they get it?

Negative on Steam by:

Bots
Bugs
Lag
Delay
Now price abusive

1 Like

Nah, they promised the WORLD F2P, they can’t just back down. They would lose alot of credibility if they did that.

i see everyone here has a point. except the murican replies

2 Likes

u think they will make better with this new price? sever cost is all the same, but less income, good luck with that

Bots are a big problem to deal with. Can the Current servers be P2P and then at 28 april open the other F2P servers? Or even change plans and make the game entirely P2P… It will just get worse after Free 2 Play.

Negative on steam by a bunch of children who played for 2 hours or less

Promises, promises.

You have to admit, the change doesn’t make much sense when bots can just sign up for free.

But it makes a lot of sense if they can’t.