Tree of Savior Forum

Founder pack price increase?

Wait are you saying you guys were able to get it half off before? Like, half of what i paid? And now the pricing is the same as how much i have to pay?

Lol. Whats the problem?

3 Likes

NO ONE from ANY region is entitled to prices as ridiculous as the previous steam “regional” prices.

3 Likes

Yep, What about TP price in the future? Its affect to the price of TP in the future too. Not about only F2P or who want to buy to collect “Exclusive Access 1” right now.

If you not agree with me , thats ok. everyone has own opinion.

You’re possibly right, there’s a chance I don’t know how the economy works.

What I do know is that in every mmo, the voices of the people on the forum only represents a small minority of the actual playerbase. And cash shop microtransactions are not region priced in most games and they still profit quite well.

And as for living under a rock, no I do not.

just because US players pay full price, while others pay half, u want us to pay the same ? 75% of the players right now come from other region. IMC will gain a very big loss due to their decision. less people will buy TP once the game come to f2p

1 Like

Fantastic idea, now observe the gold sellers rise ;). People in Russia or other poorer countries were able to get TP cheaper, then sell tokens for silver, now will just refrain from getting DLC from Steam and move to buying cheap silver from gold sellers.

And it’s not like you can buy for discounted price stuff on steam anyway, you need a Brazilian/Russian bank account and the set location of Steam for a given country. If you try to open a game in a different one, it won’t let you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wanted to buy 1 and 3 before, now I will buy nothing.

7 Likes

No offense but it’s not fair to the rest of us when you get to play the same game for a cheaper price. If I have to pay $30 or $50 for this, then so should you. All players should be treated equally. I am not here to pay for your enjoyment of this game, but when the rest of us are paying higher prices, we are the ones keeping the employees employed and the servers running, not you, and I am not ok with that. Pay what I’m paying or play something else.

3 Likes

true. every steam account has their own regional state. using vpn wont change the currency of the registered account. so thats a weak excuse by IMC. their staff didnt make a proper investigation on that matter.

1 Like

Alot are in the same boat. I guess it’s not really surprising. They should really rethink this. They are losing buyers instead which is counter-productive. But yea, I was planning to buy EA2 before the DLC sales end, guess I won’t be buying anymore.

4 Likes

in USA Work part time 6 Hour Can buy Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access 1

in SEA Work Full time about 10 Day Can buy Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access 1

wow fair play why you not open server USA only

11 Likes

The problems is the sallary isn’t the same arround the world.
So no, we don’t pay the same as you WE PAY MORE NOW.

4 Likes

Name the games then ^^
Because when at least 40% of your players cant afford TP… and you created a token to stop Goldsellers that can be bought on AH… what is stoping the players to say ■■■■ the TP hello goldsellers, to buy tokens???
Yup that was a smart move :wink:

I totally support the current change.

A. Gold sellers now have no way to buy TP for cheap and sell it for high easily.

B. Although the playerbase from certain regions reduced due to the new price, imc’s profit is not likely to get affected because the new price will make up the loss in playerbase

C.I feel the game more international when there are equal amount of US/Euro/SEA/LA players

D. The TP price is also considered high in US as well, if you think the TP is not affordable for you, ask imc to reduce the price overall instead of asking a cheaper price in your own region.

I think it’s fair for the IMC side, but for guild wars it will just be another advantage, as some countries will have more budget power to spam soul crystals, with the already existing advantage of ping difference.

But again, it’s plainly fair. Let’s accept it.

I’m just not sure they will end getting more money, as players will tend to cheaper packs, but the cost to maintain the servers will be the same as long as those players still goes online.

so why dont IMC opens a client just for NA and EU ? and do it separately for SEA and other region ? that way you can play peacefully in your nutshell. and we can play with our own client without paying for US based price.

7 Likes

you think its fair for us to pay 20% of our salary in this game? economy isn’t the same around the world, that’s why steam regionalize the prices in the first place

6 Likes

hahaha well that might actually be spot on.

Removing Regional pricing seems to be a good measure against RMT, to certain extent atleast. Please keep this as such.
Well played IMC. Well played!

2 Likes