Tree of Savior Forum

Founder pack price increase?

yep you’re right. i was waiting for the discount to come, but now it tend to be more expensive than the usual price.

also to add that

some of those affected are us 3rd world country (PH) and 2179.61 is too much for a game that is full of bugs and bots and restriction.

average salary on a company work is 15,000php that is around $375 a month (13,000 with deduction from tax)

reconsider how much a country can earn before you make it globally cuz you wont get much players with that.

1 Like

At least make an announcement before changing anything? I understand IMC view on this but an announcement before changing would be better

1 Like

This also affects the bot accounts who are buying access.

I don’t really get it, I guess I’ve always been used to playing games that are localized to the USD. I actually believe it’s fair that you guys pay the same amount I do. In your economy, it might be considered expensive. But you were originally getting the same thing I got at 50% off from the very beginning.

That’s quite unfair to me. And now since the price didn’t increase for us US players with the discount coming, it’s actually good for us. Hurrah

2 Likes

Ha ha maybe I could buy Dark Soul 3

Dark Soul 3 Better price Founder pack 1

5 Likes

That imc’s moves seems to encourage people to support RMT.

this literally means “THE GAME IS DEAD BEFORE IT EVEN START” . correct me if im wrong

3 Likes

imc will spend the same money, but will get A LOT less from the places that use regional price, this means a lot of free players = less mony = less mony to stop bots = more ppl buying from RMT = stuff

Steam regional pricing was there for a reason and how widely accepted(loved) it is. Why not IMC consult steam for that matter as im pretty sure Valve has some countermeasures already in place for the Steam regional pricing exploit that is plaguing the game.

Omg. For the price optimize the game. It is not worth it. For the Russian prices in the region have become 3 times more expensive. Good luck.

1 Like

If they actually made an announcement before changing the policy… They will get an increase of sales…isn’t that a better move?

You seem to be good at forecasting. Why don’t you go win the lottery so you can afford the dlcs

Nah?

theres no forecasting, thats the reality, if the price is fair ppl will buy it, if its too expensive ppl will buy it, from other sources, like they do with everything here

Nah, people would still take it on the negative side. Who wants a price increase either way right? Im pretty sure steam has something in place to counter the payment scheme exploits.

Nice.

6 Likes

You live under a rock or in a cave?? because you dont seem understand how economy works…

3 Likes

It was a very bad decision. I was about to buy 2 Founders Pack in the 30% discount 04/21. I already got the EA 1, and wanted to get EA 2 for more 30 days token and gift my bf with the EA 1 so he can get 60 days token. Now i can’t afford this high price, even with the 30% dc it will be more expansive than the original price. You should make an annoucement before changing it so we could decide to buy it for the original price yesterday. Very disappointed.

7 Likes

I know its really nothing to you…but to us…the fans from other country would love to support IMC… I personally dont mind the change at all…its just that the fact they changed it without making any announcements…for us we feel cheated

1 Like

oh my god…

with this price , even the 30% discount…

It will mean nothing for the country that didn’t use US dollars…

you gotta lose a lot of sale…

I really hate the way you solving problem IMC…

good job for f*ck things up agian , you really good at this…

11 Likes

I plan to buy a No.2 set on 21, now I guess I will not… :cry:

2 Likes