Tree of Savior Forum

Founder pack price increase?

sure we paid for bots sure we paid for buggy experience . just stop before you start shooting your own foot

• EDIT

wait i know what you’re gonna say , no one force us to pay RIGHT RIGHT

1 Like

You don’t like it? DON"T PLAY IT . Go back whence you came.

@tanchengfai i came from the game so you’re asking me to go back into the game ? sure why not I DID NOT SAY I DON’T LIKE THE GAME . STOP ASSUMING STUFF MR WHITE KNIGHT.

another words

shut up, you are IMC slaves and will follow everything they do or not be a part of it. Never disobey the oh might leader of this IMC, Cult or we will whip you. OBEY AND SHUT UP. You are not allowed to speak your mind.

“With this move IMC killed at least 70% of their money source arround the world.”

Like I saied in another post: I was gonna buy the pack 1, but the new price is 20% of my salary

Now I gonna play without spending money

Thanks IMC for dont want my money, now good luck with your company

2 Likes

We don’t speak our minds.
We don’t disobey.
We follow orders.
We give it up all for our IMC.
We have no thoughts of our own
Only thoughts of what IMC gives us
We are slaves.
We work for them for free by reporting bot
They give us nothing
We report hackers
They give us nothing
We give them money,
They give us a shitty game and slap beta as an excuse.
They are IMC.

2 Likes

I am not a white knight, can’t you see i am trying very very hard to be an ASS? oh come on…

1 Like

of course white knights have a mind of their own.

And of course it takes money to make a game, so why not do it right by making it p2p? The answer is simple: GREED. Don’t tell us we don’t know what it takes to make a game.

I’m the ASS not you DEAL WITH IT

Lmao im glad most of you dont run a company. Guess what online game has regional pricings? One of the most profitables does . League of legends. On the lan server I pay on my currency(PEN). For 580 rp i pay the equivalent of 2-3$. Iirc i pay the equivalent of 60-70$ for the 100$ rp. How much have i spent over 5-6 years of playing lol? 1-2k$(like 7000 PEN). However, i got more rp for those 1-2k dollars than someone on the us did. So I’d love that whoever is saying “third world country” problems as if we were not able to buy stuff. I make the equivalent of 4000$ monthly(14000 PEN, which allows me to have a really great life style on peru)

Im happy lol players arent crying bout that on the forums rofl.

http://www.playone.asia/game/tos/

Ok so you are more than able to buy stuff and enjoy a great life but don’t want to have to pay the same price as NA/EU?

Honestly all this is new to me. I just figured if the price was $10 it’d be the equivalent in another country whether they use PEN, rupies or coconuts.

1 Like

let’s get this straight:
i understand that some of you are unhappy, that you had to pay less before and now need to pay the same as everyone else.
But why not see the last 3 weeks as an early adopter discount for your countries?
Since the packs contain tons of TP IMC needs to bring the prices to the same level in the long run, otherwise the economy is ■■■■■■. The only solutions would be ip blocked servers for each region so the economies don’t get mixed.
Also consider this: each player costs IMC the same. AWS charges the same for traffic etc no matter where it comes from. it is not like IMC can tell amazon “hey, look half of our playerbase comes from poor countries and we charge them 50% less now please can you also give us a 50% discount on their traffic costs?”.
And i know that steam has regional pricing but NO f2p game i know off, which has cross region servers, has different premium currency prices.

So instead of thinking about it as a scam, think about the last 3 weeks as a heavy 50% discount because you where there from day one and helped them find the bugs. The price you see now is what IMC thinks (and always thought) was the fitting prices for what they provide (and what a lot of players already happily did pay).
The only thing i don’t like either is the lack of an announcement beforehand.

And just for the record: all this ■■■■ about thats XY% of my salary is BS. Because you also have lower monthly expenses for housing, food etc then people in countries with higher salary. the important fact is how much % of your left over money after monthly expenses is this. even though i make several k € per month since housing, schools, food etc is so expensive here the 50€ pack is around 33% of my “free” monthly money.

You didn’t get it at all, regional prices are a meant to increase profit, here, look

imc: hey guys, how about you buy this token that I can multiply as much as i want for 50 bucks?

player: duuude, 50 bucks is too much for me to spend on a single month! other games cost way less for a way more finished product!

imc: alright, alright, how about 30 bucks?

player: sure, for 30 bucks I think it’s worth and I’ll probably buy more than once

so, the thing is, players are willing to buy stuff, they just don’t find it reasonable when it costs 2 times more than a lot of other games, and since tokens/TP have no production cost at all, you can maximize costs by giving the player the possibility to pay what they “want”, and that’s exactly why steam is so successful.

1 Like

It’s a bit hilarious how people wait for an official announcement from scammers. Does it even happen in real life? The only exceptions I know of are terrorists, otherwise criminals do ■■■■ silently.
I can understand those people though, would be nice to get an explanation. That never happened with IMC before though.

1 Like

How many of those accounts were acctually bots or multiple accounts? I have met some very nice russian and brazilian people, but lets face it: in online games both are kind of known for hacking and otherwise abusing the game.
It sucks for those russians or brazilians that are really cool people to play with, but their infamous reputation is kind of well earned.

If you ever pvped in WoW against russians…

Right now it does kind of feels like SEA gets screwed over by this, tho.

Yeah because its not like those hours worked have to go into other expensives such as rent, that arent much lower in different countries, right?

Its not just lower salaries, its also lower monthly expenses…

you know what? Icm should never opened a steam store if they plans was to do a US server. This is ridiculous you are penalizing the players for you incapacity to contain bots and bugs. If you already struggling so hard to avoid the bots and bugs i can’t even imagine the nightmare that will be the F2P. Everyday something new happen on this game that just make more and more demotivated to even open the game…
No trades, no shared chests, 30% of my money eat by the npcs and the ridiculous 2 days to pick my money back on the market? Why do you guys don’t let me download the offline version so i can play it alone or via lan? -.-

1 Like