Tree of Savior Forum

Founder pack price increase?

I’m from Philippines, seeing the price increase of DLC makes most of the members of our ToS fb page feel really bad .
Most of them are students, they already purchased steam codes waiting for the 30% off.
Then this .
I think I see now why DOTA 2 dropped off nexon .

EDIT: I’m 80% sure of that.

You do know that several commodities are regional priced don’t you?. Books for example cost 1/5 of the value here in SEA nations. Besides how is it unfair? most SEA users tend to play in their respective servers, nobody wants to play in a 500ms server.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/E_xrFp9V8wk/hqdefault.jpg

But seriously, I’m still pre-non regional prices.
Why would you enjoy something for less than I do. Nu-uh.
Yes I do get the fact that it’s like 1/3 of your salary, but so what, aren’t all games that much (non-steam games).

small minority? man br’s are actually the 40% player base in this game (im not brazilian) they say this is for bots i find this a dumb excuse honestly, the game is released in steam and people from other countrys play in steam cuz they can buy in regional price

1 Like

Then why don’t they just make the NA/EU only server if they won’t go regional pricing? Their decision doesn’t make any sense, and so does your comment.

Guys just support my idea: Possible solution for price situation

I think that would be a perfect compromise.

I will stop reporting bot for a while because they will support who can’t put 2/3 of you sallary just why imc wants.

and tos is a… steam game!

already told this before, but here, let me explain this from a different perspective

first of all, money is not a problem (at least for me) I can afford a 50$ game, anyway, let me change to BRL here to do the math

ToS is now R$ 170, used to be R$90

meanwhile, games like GTA V, Borderlands the pre sequel and Street fighter V are R$ 99

now, let’s see, all those big, AAA games for R$ 99, hmm… ToS for R$ 90 is expensive, but I think it’s worth

but now that it costs R$ 170, it’s extremely expensive for what it offer, would you buy it for US$ 100?

So, the thing is, t’s expensive and overpriced compared to other games in the same region.

4 Likes

But it goes f2p completely in like 2 weeks.

Someone correct me if I am wrong,
The price for pack 1 was 50USD
after discounts it’s suppose to be 35USD

35USD converted = 46.79 SGD
Since they removed the regional crap I am suppose to be paying my fair share of converted amount no?

Why and how did the pack1 price shoot all the way up to 63.76 SGD? Isn’t that clearly not much of a discount?

1 Like

That’s why most people pirate the games in these 2nd/3rd world countries(non steam regional priced ones).

1 Like

so what? TP will be expensive, wouldn’t you be kinda upset if you had to spend US$ 20 for 100 TP, that can’t even buy a token?

Not really. Since I can farm 500k in 1 day now and have 14 tokens by the f2p release date.

do you really think that after f2p tokens won’t be expensive as ■■■■? and now with no regional prices it will be higher, so, yeah, you gonna make some good money from those 14 tokens, and the game will be more p2w, since anyone who take 10 bucks from their wallet will get a few millions with no effort,and honestly, i don’t want that, not for me, as i said, don’t have any problem with money, but for the game as a whole.

I have no idea what you just said there. All I got was you think I was gonna resell tokens, but once you buy a token from the AH its untradeable. Do you play this game even?

actually… I do, but i didn’t bother to check if it became untradeable, my bad on that, but still, the facts that tokens will be really expensive and that this will lead to a more p2w game is true

You’re from Brazil, they banned the bots and removed the cheapest exclusive access, basically they don’t have material to create or abuse bots, that’s the reason the game is the second on the list now, believe me, there’s no way that “a lot of new playerbase” are coming everyday in your country…that doesn’t happen, the new playerbase was at the beginning and the next 1 week, but 2-3 weeks from that now…it doesn’t make sense that everyone is “buying” this as new players…

that’s because the discount hasn’t been applied, it is applied on 21 Apr… basically that 63.76 SGD is the real 50USD you had to pay in the beginning without the regional price…

On 21 Apr, the discount will go to 46.79SGD as you mentioned.

Ahh ok. Well if that’s the case I don’t see what’s the big hoohaa is then.
I was thinking the discount already kicked in but they lessen the discount since misleading infos everywhere =3=