Tree of Savior Forum

Founder pack price increase?

we want to purchase the #1 pack for the premium item (probably stat reset pot). we dont care if its going f2p in a week or whatever. its just the content of the pack that make us need it. because f2p will make it harder to obtain. the in-game economy will fcked up soon

You don’t “need” anything. Stop being so entitled.

I’m aiming at the obvious fact that words ending in -phobia, when defining social relations, have a conotation of “hatred” instead of “fear”. :grin:

So yeah, you can’t compare arachnophobia to xenophobia. It’s kind of demeaning. :grin:

2 Likes

That’s not true. It’s improtant for comfortable play. Though 3 packs granted just enough TP to comfortably play the game for half a year or more.

The problem is not removing regional prices. The problem is, that IMC LIED to their customers. They stated that they will make a sale at the end of EA. So I refunded my 2 packs to get them later at lower price as I got everything I need right now with 50$ pack. But now they make prices HIGER than before, so it’s price raising instead of sale. If they announced it before, that there will be a price RAISE, I’d buy remaining 2 packs at an old price and be satisfied, yet not happy.

Right now I’m disappointed about IMC. Blatantly lying to their customers is really stupid.

Furthermore, they REDUCED amount of TP in packs. So even americans who can easily afford it with current prices will get less TP from it.

That’s the true nature of this SALE. Dirty management is so dirty.

They should just restrict bots in a game, by restricting AH to level 80+, normal chat and shout to level 100+, and it will be enough to solve most of the problems. Bots will probably get banned before reaching those levels.

And people who want to support game developers will buy it at a price they CAN afford. You see, it’s simple when talking about digital products. If you sell it you lose NOTHING. So your goal is make a price when most people will buy it. Previous prices were satisfying for most players, so lots of them even decided to but 3 packs. By raising prices and lowering the amount of TP in packs IMC LOSE money, because nobody will buy packs at higher price with lower TP amount.

If you don’t have even basic understanding about how digital market works, please don’t comment on forums and go read some books.

5 Likes

So, because a bunch of abusers were exploiting your purchase system and you couldn’t deal with it properly, you’re now making all of the decent players outside USA-Europe pay for it? Really smart decision, like, REALLY SMART. If you’re interested in not having any more income, that is. This “because bot users” excuse already made the game almost unplayed, with no trade option for non-vip users, 2 days delay to retrive silver from the market, 30% tax when selling something, and now this? You’ve really gotta be underestimating your playerbase intelligence.

Ahhh, right. Well, you know what Yoda says.

TP is not necessary in playing the game, as @vintello_iro previously stated. It’s not as if there will be a TP fee to enter dungeons, to level, or to join a guild. Please stop using the exact same argument every single post.

1 Like

Now then, You can honestly sit there and tell me they have not changed anything due to complaints on these forums? Last I checked 3 month head start got lowered to 1. So till proven otherwise I can at least somewhat believe something will change. Whether it be good or not I do not know.

Good luck paying for the server IMC.

1 Like

A persistent, abnormal, and irrational fear of a specific thing or situation that compels one to avoid it, despite the awareness and reassurance that it is not dangerous.2. A strong fear, dislike, or aversion.

a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situation that leads to a compelling desire to avoid it.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/phobia

an ​extreme ​fear or ​dislike of a ​particular thing or ​situation, ​especially one that cannot be ​reasonably ​explained: I’ve got a phobia about/of ​people that can’t use their heads.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/phobia

Just let me know if you need more.

This?

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/63901249.jpg

(Not saying you’re baiting, if you’ve seen me around this forum, you know that posting “this is bait” is kind of my stuff 'round here. :grin:)

There is still a cash shop and will be in the game so what are you talking about? Yes you will be able to play for free… But it does matter if some ppl could afford to buy stuff from the cash shop before and now they won’t. It won’t be necessarily good for imc either.

if i have like say $15 extra a month and the game sells TP for $20

i wont buy it because my monthly income would be -$5 and if i had a business thats not a profit. anything above $1 is a profit and a negative is a failing business or wrong/over spending

IMC has not lied at all.

The prices WILL be 30% cheaper. Last I checked I am still paying the same as are many other people. I’m glad you admitted to refunding the packs since knowing how this game works that means you actually likely still got the items.

The TP from the packs will still be worth it with the 30% discount coming up and I look forward to it.

IF you can’t afford a luxury then you really shouldn’t be spending your funny money on it.

1 Like

i really like your statement about digital products. its like you’re reading my mind then state it here. well its the painful truth that IMC need to accept about marketing if they want a long term profit.

IMC did this because of the thing you guys are always crying about: COMMUNITY.
When founder pack was 3 months early: “OMG DIS GON KILL DE COMMUNITY, I CAN’T PLAY WITH MOI FRIENDS”.
And now what, they are doing this based on the COMMUNITY. How do you even call it FAIR when people in the US pay more than you do for the same fking thing?
Don’t bring up McDonald or condom, or whatever prices you can come up with. Why? Because we don’t fking live in your country.
But here in TOS, we all play in the same game, or country if you wanna call it, so prices must be FAIR for all.
You said it’s OK for you to pay $5 or whatever ur currencies are while the American pay $20 for a 198 token? FAIR?
I have a feeling that you people think that only you people play the game and not the American. Remember this, the server is here in America. Not in ur hood.

1 Like

While I understand IMC’s point of view in this, and we have no one to blame but the abusers.

IMC does like to follow the trend of not only making the abusers’ lives difficult but making everyone else bite the pillow and take those decisions in dry.

My prices are still the same since I’m from the US and this does not affect me one bit, but for everyone else that got their prices doubled or tripled I feel for you and hope they rectify this.

IMC, punish THE ABUSERS, not your costumers. All of these quick fixes “to fight rmt/bots” aren’t working towards your goal, all they do is punish and make you costumer base mad.

Think ■■■■ through, you’re a business for ■■■■’s sake.

2 Likes

Of corse it changed… they wanted to make money…
Why you think they created a 1 month pack that was better than any of the others??
Lets put it to vote…the pack that gets more votes is the one we ill sell MORE
Meaning MORE MONEY…

It’s not necessary, but you can’t deny that there are items only available through TP shop, can you say that the lack of regional pricing won’t make those items more expensive?

and they also said that steam would handle the prices, now everybody that started playing, can’t afford continue paying and want to go to the LUG server will lose what they alredy spent