Tree of Savior Forum

Founder pack price increase?

You seem to be pretty adamant on copy-pasting the definition of “phobia”, so I’ll break it down for you:

I AM NOT DISREGARDING THE MEANING OF THE WORD PHOBIA.

However, social relations defined by a word ended in -phobia have a conotation of “hatred” instead of “fear”. Anyone who hasn’t been living in a bubble the past decade knows that.

1 Like

if the server based in america, then we sea players want our own regional server. we dont want to be with you all anyway.

These people are a couple buttons short of a shirt. They think they’re calling you out when they’re actually just blind to your use of contextual language.

1 Like

dude, u really mean what u say? or u are just pretending to be an idiot

You will have ur own server soon. They announced it, why crying?

then we should pay for our regional currency and economy. not by paying the full price as the americans

Then wait for ur server to come out and then you can pay in ur currency. Seem like you have a brain, good one.

So many speculations, assumptions. Just wait for the official announcement

Some people can afford to buy Mansions and Mercedes s-class and I can’t. I guess something must be done to allow me to do it too.

Sure, because words - especially the ever-changing social interaction defining words - have no meaning except the one wikipedia says it’s right.

You sure there?

I love your reply with no actual argument to go against anything I say besides trying and failing to insult me.

But looking through your post history it doesn’t look like I can expect much.

the server is already there. and currently running with lots of player. but why do we need to pay for NA server prices ? u dont have a point on this thread.

So:

1. now you rise regional prices because of the reason you think it will prevent botters from buying multiple accounts cheap and bot.
    In May and so on:
  2. The game goes FTP and botters won’t have to buy anything to bot, there will bot boom due to reasons below.
  3. Players will have to buy the TOS products for increased prices due to earlier bot prevention politics. - IMC - PROFIT
  4. Even more players than earlier will use RMT due to it will be cheaper to buy silver and then to buy Token than to buy Token directly from Steam store.
  5. IMC will ban bots.
  6. Bots will buy new accounts - IMC - PROFIT

Nice plan.

question is once we get our own server, would we want to play in your server?

if we have like 50ms on NA then i wont complain if the standard US Price is $500 for 100 TP

also we already have our own server and it has [SEA] on it on the server list. we are just waiting for the server to transfer to SG. and almost all of us are transferring to SEA Server. so why should we pay for NA Price when we are playing on SEA server with SEA players? (and other that has low ping on SEA)

so you think its fair when you guys can get $60 in a few hours while us in SEA or other parts can get $60 for a week or 2 (depends on what day the payday is)

for us its not fair that to get $60 extra we have to work for 1-2 weeks while you guys can work for a few hours and get $60. if we compare 1-2 weeks of work from us to yours then you can afford 5-7 tripple A games or even more.

and looking through ur post history i can expect u talking a lot of sht lol

IMC lied blatantly. Previously I had to pay 15 dollars for packs 2 and 3. I was going to buy it for 10 dollars with 30% discount. But now I have to pay 40 dollars for it, 30 with discount. So it’s 3 times increase in price.

They said I will be able to buy it cheaper, and they lied. If you are one of the few who have special prices for you, it doesn’t mean it’s fine. Why IMC has special pricing for few countries only? How would you feel if packs costed 300, 200 and 100 dollars? Whould you shut up and just say: “It’s luxury so I’m a poor kid who can’t buy it, that’s why I shouldn’t comment on this forum and go thank IMC for making such prices so only few people can buy it”?

It WON’T worth it with current prices.

I’ll repeat, if you don’t understand the basic principles of digital market, than GTFO and go read some books. I won’t waste any more of my time to discuss things with people who are too silly and igonrant to understand them. You are not qualified to comment there, because as you are unaffected by this change, your opinion worth nothing here.

2 Likes

Sure. If that is how you want to call it.

they’re talking about equality. but they just dont have a brain to think how does economy works all over the world. probably some kids that might be using parents credit card.

That is a different situation… but I guess you don’t understand it. You seem like somekind of butthurt rich kid who doesn’t want fairplay but the exact opposite.
You feel happy that now you can get some advantage over others don’t you?..

Funny. Before I had to pay $40 for pack 1 and 2. Pack 1 doesn’t exist now but I still need to pay $30 for pack 2 and $50 for pack 3.

Looks like nothing has changed. Where are the lies?

1 Like