Tree of Savior Forum

Founder pack price increase?

Did I say, I dont want to buy stuff? I just said regional pricing exists for a reason, and if the most profitable online game company can use it, then i think its safe to say everyone can use it :p.

Also yes, while im able to buy anything i want i know that isnt the case for most of the people living in my country.

Before the pricing change, I bought the $10 package for exactly $10 despite it suppose to be USD.
Now after the change, I am to pay $64 for the 50USD package due to currency conversion.

I don’t see what’s the actual issue, people are just crying since they can’t take advantage of the older price since “We are living in a 3rd world country”.

Well suck it, if you are poor in whatever country you live in, you can’t travel to the States anyway. Game is F2P, you don’t have to spend.

Its people like you makes Doland trump “Great Again”

1 Like

Gtfo fat elitist f.uck

That “things” must be called Trumpboys.

So you got rekt in the other thread and now insult me here? L2Read dumb cunt.

Gtfo pleb. Get off my royal lawn. Your salt ruins my carpet.

I am nowhere near being an elitist, but since you mark me as one, I might as well enjoy myself.

My point still stands its called Itos not NAtos…I am saying American did I specifically says that you are American?..I don’t care where you are from…its just people like you that’s why trump is so successful…that’s all lol…rage all you want I am just saying its called itos and not called NAtos

Why bother bringing up trump, that potato has no relation to this discussion at all. You can call it iToS, NAToS, SEAToS or whatever you want, IMC choose to charge players with USD, deal with it. I stated where I am living so to proof to you I have to deal with the currency issue as well and that trump piece of potato has nothing to do with me.

I could play GW2, BnS, Division while living in SEA. Those are INTERNATIONAL as well yet I dealt with currency exchange, in fact everyone living outside of NA did.

You mad son?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

U wut? I didnt deal with exact rl currency exchange when buying gw2/bns lol

Well that’s your problem lol you wanted to pay in USD where clearly there are cheaper options to get the games from local reseller…but not tos because now we are only able to get it through steam and they doubled the price for us…rage all you want…I am just trying to say its called Itos and not Natos…troll all you wan lol

1 Like

Just don’t buy it. Show them the error in taking these kind of measures.

I’m pretty sure bots aren’t brazilian at all, but mostly chinese. Not that you have to be racist against the chinese either, just pointing that out.

Are you even sure, cause my bank statements stated otherwise.

I bought my games through local dealers as well, you think I wouldn’t know where to get the better deals? My point is currency exchange work for those games as well despite being INTERNATIONAL servers. Judging from your [quote=“woonty7681, post:574, topic:205416”]
Well that’s your problem lol you wanted to pay in USD where clearly there are cheaper options to get the games
[/quote]
You are aware that the games are being sold in USD/EURO.

So your argument is invalid.

IMC has a great logic. They are doing an abuse to justify another abuse.

Hurr Durr

4 Likes

They promise us -30% discount, but now we have +270% for DLC2.
That’s perfect!

4 Likes

All these people that are complaining… I guess why… Abusing the dlc? Cant get more easy cheap TP? Well toooooo baaaaaad! Im so happy they did this. Its the same price over here at europe, no increase. They only increased where people were abusing it. Serves you people right!

You could exploit it from anywhere with vpn…

So why are mostly brazilian accounts banned? Okay… Gj

Ps: idc bout brazilians, but hey they looked for their own doom and now they cry about it. Sorry for those brazilians that are legit players that got screwed over by their fellow citizens.