Tree of Savior Forum

Founder pack price increase?

Maybe waiting to buy 2 more packs on the announced sale date?

Living not in USA/EU = abuser. What a kind of sick logic is this?

Did they increase prices only in Brazil?

2 Likes

Did I say all people outside Eu/us are abusers? Lmao dont put imaginary words in my mouth, okay thanks.

So you just hate Braziliansā€¦ got itā€¦

Thatā€™s actually how it should be. Those packs allow you to customize your character and play comfortably for like ~3 months, if you want to play more you purchase extra TP for fixed worldwide price. Yes it will cost more but you donā€™t really need to spend 700 tp every month, you will be fine with ~200. Those packs were made so IMC could raise funds fast to open and maintain servers.
What actually happened is that IMC raised enough funds and because they donā€™t really care about their reputation they simply screwed their playerbase over. Because they donā€™t want fast funds anymore, they want big sums now.
A lot of people say itā€™s ok for IMC. But itā€™s not even close to ok for players. They deceived the players. Itā€™s outright awful.

2 Likes

You said that prices increased only where they were abused. They increased almost everywhere outside US/EU. Itā€™s a pity that you cannot understand even your own words.

2 Likes

Lmao all you forum dudes are trolls as fk. Okay you can mind ure own business now.

Still waitingā€¦

• Make a stupid statement.
  • Try to maneuver and fail.
  • Call opponent troll when out of arguments.

I invested time (a little) and money on this game, so it is my business

More ppl to ban, and much more bots because they have support from alot of players, this affects economy asfk so expect your items to be selling for 5x more than it is worth.

Here founder pack 2 (the one i bought, dont remember all prices):
25,34ā‚¬ --> 27,99ā‚¬
Converted with google:
28.80$ --> 31.81$

Provided the Prices found in this topic, most ppl seems still pay (little)less then the 30$
So europe is like always the ripped off ones :c

not out of arguments, its just arguing with you is pointless :wink:

IMC! you promised discount, not increase prices!

If you have no arguments or cannot argue without: ā€œSTFU troll, Iā€™m outta hereā€ then it is pointless indeed. I thought that people should prove their point of view when arguing, not just call trolls each other or say how pointless it is.

So is with youā€¦because you show no argumentsā€¦

And if you were going to buy it, you already could of. Or just shrugged your shoulders and not cared.

And why do I see this ā€˜ā€˜bullā€™ā€™ in like every thread? You know very well that the huge money scandal via the BR payment system caused this.

Dont make it sound like IMC planned this and scammed you. You are just trying to seek blame in the wrong place.

If you cant add those two things up and connect them, then your complaints are just that: baseless complaints, blind fof causes and consequences.

And SEA now has to take the fallout for that as well. Good job.

hey hey, i didnt tell you to STFU, nor did i disrespect you. :wink:

Oh sorry then :innocent:

We made an announcement regarding this issue. Please see the link below

2 Likes

thank you, but please, it was really a very bad call to not make an announcement beforehand.