Tree of Savior Forum

Founder pack price increase?

Sell it on market and trade silver.
I am not talking about DLC. Try harder please.

good measure to help RMT right? lool ppl just don’t think

Regional Pricing is a joke, any individual who was so inclined could easily take advantage of regional pricing and as such no one could stop them. This has been present since Regional Pricing has taken effect, and created sites like GOG GMG and other third party steam key sites. The only thing that prevents an individual from purchasing a 3rd world copy of the game are ethics and morality, aka nothing.

Any mmo that subjects themselves to regional pricing leaves themselves vulnerable to this exploit.

Remember no one is entitled to a discount because of their countries economy.

2 Likes

Few MMORPG’s are even on Steam and most that are require you to purchase cash shop currency via the game website, so no they don’t use regional pricing. In fact most MMO’s block players from certain regions that would otherwise get regional pricing so they couldn’t even play a lot of those games.

You earned the most money possible from the Brazilians and are now in expelling steam server. The excuse you unconvincing.
You simply are driving us to profit more from the server will be opened in Brazil by Level Up Games .

Put the game as Pay To Play. Much better.

3 Likes

I am entitled. They were just fine for my region.

What if I tell you that you are not entitled to get your salary and it should be halved? If it will be halved, it will probably match mine. And mine is higher than average here. That’s just ridiculous.

You are joking right IMC ? Tell me you JOKING !!!

The ■■■■■■■ gold sellers sell Silver 100k for 1$… 5$ = 1 token for 1 month.

So is more easy pay 5$ then founders packs…

ARE YOU GUYS ■■■■■■■ RETARD !?!?!?!?!?!

I need pay 170 BRL to get 650 and 2 token and a pet ? Really ??? I prefer purchase Dark Souls 3, Street Fighter V and others good game, ToS is ■■■■■■■ unplable with my 980 ti, i can run easy GTA V, The Witcher 3 on 60 fps on all ultra.

Congratz, the game will be F2P in 9 days and you guys do a BS like that.

You guys ■■■■■■ Granado Espada, now is Tree of Savior time.

Congratz !

1 Like

Considering that people that are plaing now already payed…yeah…40% of the paing players…

You’re all hilarious, wait till it’s F2P if you can’t afford the founder pack, it’s that easy.

2 Likes

What if they couldn’t? What if no one could sign up FOR FREE? I’m not making any claims, here. But I have a suspicion that this move was only phase 1.

WTF

Because of their incompetence all suffer now?

1 Like

we’re talking about the founder access here not the tokens. trying to change the subject ? buy pack and sell to market for silvers ? what a joke. extremely out of topic

the same, but in R$, so its 5-10 dollars, not 10-30

if we are all playing on 1 server and its NA i would have no problem buying it based on NA price

but we are getting our own SEA Server so it should be priced based on SEA.

1 Like

If they relly do that be sure that a LOT of Brazilians wont go for lug and ill play another game…
Less money for IMC ^^

Try to understand how market works, and learn something about economy and a little bit about By Pass, them you come back e talk about how raise the prices will help =)

Long life.

It’s SO EASY to put a GM online to search for gold sellers and bots…
Seriously. IMC don’t have a single person to stay ingame? Contract me, I’ll make the service for you for free.

3 Likes

With this price now so everyone will want to buy silver and use bots.

The price is now more than 3 times bigger for Russia, it used to be 900 rub, now 3100 -_-

Thanks for discount IMC.

10 Likes