Tree of Savior Forum

For those who built non-meta for ET

First at all I didn’t call you idiot, please don’t be oversensitive; but you should notice that when you add a second card the stats of your summon change, so you can add attack/m.attack/crit/hp/def/m.def. So you need to use a second card to buff your TS and then use Morph to change to TS.

i regret not recording that video where i prove the stat doesn’t change at all. i asked my brother to watch the stat while i tried every single card i have on the second slot. nothing changes. do you even play sorcerer? nothing works as you read.

i’m not oversensitive just pushing my point that i’m not too stupid to not try every single thing and basic things like second slot. your statement makes it looks like i’m whinning because i don’t know what to do. i’m mad because i tried everything.

Try to be the Leeroy Jenkins of the PT and get invited by your charisma. Everyone likes a fun guy, ain’t I right?

Wiz>Cryo>Linker2>Sorc2 (lvl185), not my main but high enough to know how it works, doing around 10k (double hit, each one 5k with no crit) per Templer Shouter’s attack. So yes, I have an idea about what I am talking about, and cards alterate the base stats in your grimorum.

The secondary Card slot is largely irrelevant its just an optional card you can summon, all that really matters is your primary card.
Sorcerer in general is an addition to the DPS you’re putting out from other damage sources. If your previous class choices don’t have much DPS then the Sorcerer itself will not be a huge dps addition.

you have 0 idea what you are talking about if you are saying the second card gives stat to the general summon stat.

Full Link:

Check for this:
The Main card acts as the monster model and the secondary card provides the status.

IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT, please don’t make me any more mad than i am right now. i told you nothing works as you freaking read. i tried it, i tried it all.

edit: go on and change your second slot with whatever you want while fighting the same enemies over and over again you will see 0 difference.

He apparently does not have a Sorcerer and does not realize how it works.

he talk big and lies from all direction and yet he don’t know shat and that’s driving me nuts. at this point i want him to just shut up.

Read above Wizard>Cryo>Linker2>Sorc2 (lvl 185), not my main. But if you are saying that it doesn’t work, ok it doesn’t work, I am not here to explain you how to play sorc. Non meta builds can work for ET if you have hands to play it.

no before you run away try all that card first and tell to my face if there’s any change. then we can go back talking about whatever this thread is about.

[quote=“LargeBanana, post:29, topic:216924, full:true”]
he talk big and lies from all direction and yet he don’t know shat and that’s driving me nuts. at this point i want him to just shut up.
[/quote]Learn to love General Discussion forum.

This is an old video but show what I am saying. It works the same way right now. Stats change depending in what card are you using in the second slot, higher stars in the second card give you higger stats for the main demon.

it does not work the same way right now, come on it’s easy to just press f12 and record your game doing it yourself.

oh wow i just started the video seeing the freaking summon doing skills on it’s own and you have the nerve to say it works the same?

edit: no it does not increase shat. i tried 5 star chapparation 2 star flame lord and lots more card. i really want to just freaking shut your mouth except for the fact that you’re living in your own little world beliving in your own little truth when nothing works like freaking videos or guides that you read.

i’m done. i’m freaking done. at this rate my brain could boil.

believe what you want to believe, i’m gone from here.

So, you are not playing the game since you unistalled, you couldn’t make it work the class because you couldn’t understand how it works and you are here just to complain about non meta classes, But I am the one who should shut up? Ok, I will shut up, you win pro player.

Melee dps which doesn’t now have peltasta1 should be crying likely… :sob::sob::sob:

idiot ‏ ‌ ‍ ‎ ‏ ‌ ‍ ‎ ‏ ‌ ‍ ‎ ‏ ‌ ‍ ‎ ‏

Again, this is not how the class operates, you should’ve already realized that you went of old footage.

The Secondary slot is only used for two things.
When you use the Morph skill the Primary card sends its stats to the secondary card. This is what its supposed to do within its definition(but not what actually occurs as my Secondary card does less damage then my primary card).

The C3 attack Skill uses the image of the secondary Card although the damage is trash either way and you might as well use a lethargy’d earthquake.

You can post old, dated videos all you like despite players in the here and now telling you that the game does not operate like it did in the BETAS.

Sorcerer’s mechanics are simple.

Each card has its own base stats that raise based on its level and its level is equal to yours. The summon takes additional attack based on your int which is multiplied by the variable on the Summoning skill which goes from 0.4x (level 1) to 1.8x (level 15). This additional attack is then multiplied by the summons internal modifier which is 200% of its additional attack stat (as in if you have 100 int, and your Summoning skill is at 1x modifier, then your Summon’s doubles that to 200 Attack in its Stat pane). Each star adds 10% not including the 1st star, so at 10 Stars you gain 90% more damage on top of the 200% bonus for 290%.

This does not transfer to the secondary card, nor does the secondary card transfer this to the primary card.
If your summons doing 2.4k hits per AA, your secondary summon won’t be as the stats don’t actually translate and vise versa.
Welcome to how Sorcerer actually works in both Ktos and Itos.

When the Devil is summoned it uses its “First” attack, this is what we see as the auto attack. When you use the “Riding” skill you gain access to all of the Devils available attacks including the first, for whatever reason these skills don’t have modifiers so the only thing valuable is how many hits they do or how large the radius is. Some summons only have 1 attack (Nuale) so their is no point in riding them since the only attack they have is their first attack which they do automatically without riding.

Since Level 15 summon takes 1.8x your Int and then the summon Doubles this (+10% per star).
What you get is that the summon can deal
0.8x your Int at level 1 Summoning with no stars(0.4x summoning *2x base modifier) up to 5.22x your Int (1.8x Summong * 2.9 10 star modifier). Since Temple Shooters first attack hits twice, for the Temple shooter effectively it is doing 1.6x - 10.44x your Int on its auto attack. Of course the creatures base stats contribute as well.

That is as good as it gets (unless Cards went past 10 and I didn’t notice) Morphing does not better this, nor does having any secondary card slotted. anything telling you otherwise is outdated information, the secondary card could basically be ignored, hell you don’t even need to take Morph as a skill because of the current state of how secondary cards interact with the class.