Tree of Savior Forum

For those who built non-meta for ET

What’s your plan once you hit 280? No one will take us for ET.

• Cryo3Kino3 player currently level 255

cryo3kino3… i dont think you will have that much trouble finding an ET Party. Sure it is not a “meta-build” but still you have lots of CC so i believe you wont have much problem finding a party.

Play as I always have been?
ET is just a dungeon
There’s always other possible new dungeons under the Dungeons tab and Fedimian~
Or maybe I can try to get back to mabi…

Dude any one with Cryo3 already have a space in ET, what are you talking? Non meta will be something like Swordman3>Cata3>Dragoon (great at pvp) or Archer3>Scout>Rouge2>Musketer. Actually you can’t go wrong with wizards except if you take 1 rank of each class or play something weak for current end game like pyro3 with no linker, but even having linker2 or thauma1 make you good enough to go there.

Any way, I will say that you will go with your friends as the “extra” dps, since you need 1 Tank, 1 Healer, 1 AOE Burst, 1 AOE CC and 1 DPS. Of course in this case most of people will take another AOE burster, but if they are your friends you can still try it.

yeah cryo 3 is great for ET, kino also has alot of ccs so I think you’ll do fine with that build.

Man, you’re gucci. /20characters

but the gear though :<

I am going to be doing this thing called playing with my guild. A group of like minded individuals who don’t necessarily care if someone is following a net meta for their build.

5 Likes

can’t go wrong with wiz? this is super misleading. you can infact go wrong with wiz a lot if you try and want to have fun. you will end up with a gimped class where your envisioned combo would not work.

one of which is my wiz3ele2sorc2 (wish i had taken ele3) idiotic AI can’t tank. my aim was for having tank to round up enemies and i finish up with my skills. but nope, ai too stupid it can’t do shat. and sp regen block is insane.

1 Like

As long as you have TS 10 with the right card to buff it you have a place in ET, TS do it great in ET, not a meta class but not a wasted class neither.

i have temple shooter rank 10 with summoning rank 10 and the damage is so ■■■■ temple shooter skill 2 can’t even kill a plant enemy that i forgot the name was.

What card are you using to buff your TS? What plant? What map? What lvl? What are your stats?

card to buff TS? i tried every single card i have in my repetoire and literally nothing changes, i fed a lot of dullahan card to temple and get it 10 star. forgot the name of the plant and the map since i uninstalled ToS. almost full int with a hint of con.

A lot of ■■■■ gets taken into ET, at least in Korea.
Sure North America is a different culture but a lot of things can be taken to ET.
How many ET parties did I watch with Alchemists -_- because all they needed to be useful was Linker.

Ok, there is your problem. You need to buff you Temple Shooter with another card, that is the point of 2 slots in the grimorum, you should read the explanation on it, you also need to use Morph to make it work.

Now there are some mobs that are elite, right now I am thinking in Alemeth Forest (Map 220), there are some little black plants with over 100k hp, even for wiz3>ele3>warlock is hard to kill them.

Wugushi with lv15 Wugon gu, let’s the epidemic begin!! :grinning:

Farm silver, farm gear, wait for the next patch.

Cry myself to sleep at night.

Make a new character. Play ET as a cookie cutter spec. Feel good about myself.

what you think i’m an idiot? of course i experiment with all the 20 card i have for the second slot of the grimoire and it doesn’t do anything. i used morph and all else. i tried everything you can tell me to try because i was so desperate on making the summon works good.

if you told me flipping my pc up side down would increase summon damage i would do it. it doesn’t work. the summon deal ■■■■ damage even TS.

First at all I didn’t call you idiot, please don’t be oversensitive; but you should notice that when you add a second card the stats of your summon change, so you can add attack/m.attack/crit/hp/def/m.def. So you need to use a second card to buff your TS and then use Morph to change to TS.

i regret not recording that video where i prove the stat doesn’t change at all. i asked my brother to watch the stat while i tried every single card i have on the second slot. nothing changes. do you even play sorcerer? nothing works as you read.

i’m not oversensitive just pushing my point that i’m not too stupid to not try every single thing and basic things like second slot. your statement makes it looks like i’m whinning because i don’t know what to do. i’m mad because i tried everything.