Tree of Savior Forum

[Summary] Sorcerer Class General Overview

one things i wan to know about sorc , after we morph it can i ride ? pls help!!!

yes you can ride on it :smile:

Cool nice ^^ thx you so much

Me think there should be drain on Sorcerer summons as they are fighting to get free of our will (out side of Familiar)

Wow! Nice! thanks for sharing!

Nice Sorcs, they should become stronger later on when IMC finishes it XD.

Thanks for all the info :smile: I read in another thread that Bokor Zombies can be buff by Priest Skills, but Priest Skills don’t work on summons? :frowning:
Can someone confirm if summons can be healed? For example clerics heal and priests mass heal? :smiley:

Damn, I was hoping that one could be able to buff his own summons, that´s a pity. Thanks for the info, it´s really great

What level will the Chapparition get its AoE?

Bump , can sorc have a 2 summons ( salamion and devil ) now in last revision of tos ? Can anyone tell me this ? At the one moment ?

I still haven’t put points in salamion yet, but from what I understand, you can summon both at the same time. Salamion is an actual skill that does not require a card in the grimoire.

When I play it that time summon has no levels. So i cant answer you on this. :frowning:

Yes you can have both summons out. Salamion however is kinda lacking. You might not really want it but if you have spare points, you can put points into it. Familiar spell (bats) is good though so do invest some points in it

How much bat do damage per one ? I’m really curious.

I may put 4 in summoning and 5 in familiar. I would like to be half mage/half summon in my Necro class.

summon familiar is pure useless if you’re don’t have linker in your build

Thanks for the info, but may i ask:
Does Quick Cast works with Familiar? Thank you

now summons can be healed, and buffed. for some reason, when u mount on summon and went to mission, the boss seems to be targeting the summon only…even aoe skills wont hit you. In dungeon, i tried to mount on summon and do a boss rush…during the run, i will get hit by the monster…but at random rate. Meaning the range monster will either target u or your summons.
EDIT : Can be healed by Mass Heal

Dude, does the Devil Summoned casts anything or just attacks? I think I saw urs casting, but mine only deals normal attack T.T

This guide is outdated. IMC has nerfed our summons and now they only use normal attacks. You can’t use skills unless you use Riding in Sorc C2.

There are some cards in kTOS where they still use skills after summoning, but with IMC’s track record… they’ll no doubt be nerfed eventually just like the rest.

with the recent update we can now see the Summons skill cd while riding…found out some of it were only 3 secs O_O spams firelord D skill,makes a mini hell