Tree of Savior Forum

For those who are transferring to EU or SEA, and having silvers in the market

Hi, is there anyone having silvers queuing in the market (sold items) that last over the server maintenance tomorrow (for example, 19h from now), and going to transfer from Klaipeda to EU or SEA?

Based on, Server Transfer Details and Conditions, [quote=“STAFF_John, post:1, topic:191657”]
Market : You need to retrieve all of your items in order to apply for the server transfer service. This applies to both items you listed to sell and items you bought from the market
[/quote]
will these silvers stuck in the market stop you from transferring to the EU or SEA? I wouldn’t mind loss of silvers in the market as long as I can transfer successfully.

the info states that you won’t be transfered. but maybe IMC will be nice enough to do something about that.
But just looking at the facts it seems your are screwed. thats why they mentioned more than a week ago to make preparations.

i don’t know if you are in that situation or just curious

i’m assuming you do have silvers pending, then you should have anticipated this and removed all your items before someone bought it, we had a long time to prepare our accounts for the transfer

worst case is that you lost your eligibility for the transfer

you should snoop around the FAQ page, someone might have asked this, or you should ask the staff yourself, they do reply on that thread

but from this, i do think you will lose eligibility

But many people got confused on the date of actual transfer since their request for transfer is still unanswered one of the staff just replied april 24th at the last day of application for server transfer that the actual response of request is at the same day of transfer. Basically thats why some people still have some items sold since they were thinking that they could still sell their items until their request get answered and they even made a post of checking their request response then suddenly they will say that actual response for request is at the day of transfer thats just confusing. Hoping staff and devs would let people retrieve their silvers before they transfer or just have another server transfer day. @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John

what happens if u are unable to log in and check it? D: we will be stuck on old servers or will be able to transfer ? :S

i would love if IMC informed the ppl that cant tranfer

Unable to be transfered because character X has items on market…

You will be refused transfer and stuck on the server, why did you not pay attention and do some reading before you listed items…Now you are stuck until they open paid transfer. With no current date or price yet.

well you will be stuck, the notice has been up for nearly 2 WEEKS if u are stupid enough to list crap in the past 2 days its your own fault and you are stuck until paid tranfers.

If you did this its because you are retarded and its your own fault.

If you still have item or silver in market, you can’t be transfered.
Same case with Guild and Party.

yep stupid kids being stupid and not reading a effing word of what they wrote on the rules. serves them all right if they are stuck.

You are offended because you could not take 5 minutes to read the rules on transferring and got rekt and called out ?

This was also answered almost week ago (can’t remember the exact day?) and it’s been answered multiple times by now. Just because it was answered on 24th as well is not an excuse. It just proves that some people are at the same time too lazy to find their answers and stupid enough to assume against all logic that the conditions have changed without any announcements. Since the FAQ and announcement threads have been edited multiple times I can’t link you any solid proofs for this. But at least it seems it was common knowledge on forums two days ago already.

Is there an option to report trash like ackadacka20?

1 Like

Another kid here used the market without reading the rules and got rekt, enjoy being stuck on your original server until paid transfers.

i dont have any items or silver at the market…

There’s that ‘privately flag this post for attention…’ button next to ‘like this post’, ‘share a link’ and ‘bookmark this’. It’s below every post on this forum. But why would you want to report him this time? Sure he is pointlessly rude but he is right though.

Well, there is no need to make a big fuzz or rude posts about the OP, I can keep playing on the current server if it is not possible to transfer because I read and made the agreement about it already. I just ask what is going to be so I can decide whether keep playing on the current server or start playing on a new server :slight_smile:

Thank you for every one’s input very much!

bye
/20characterssssss

Judging from this post, it seems like you can transfer but the items/silver will be lost. Not sure though.

1 Like