Tree of Savior Forum

[Reminder] Please check your transfer status

If you are already on Fedimian then yeah you’re going to be moved in EU. Idk if you can transfer to the other servers though.

I cant cancel the items listed on market. @Staff_Julie

Me too. Fix pls i want to get these item down for server transfer :frowning:
But no matter how many time i try it still give me a message like this. And nothing happen

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So, deadline 26/04/2016, not 24/04/2016?
Сlarify please.

1 Like

@Staff_Julie, any word if the token benefits will be brought over to the server we’re gonna transfer to?

24th is the ending date of application of transfer.
26th would be the actual maintenance day for team transferring.
but it’s best NOT to do anymore sales starting from today .
in case of bugs or “unable to retrieve item/silver” issue

1 Like

it is already stated that token benefits will be transferred as well,
it’s a team based bonus,not a server based one.

1 Like

@kjndst.9x @jeremysantillan196

I believe you will have enough time to get your items/silver. Please just make sure you don’t use the Market from this point forward.

I’m going to be testing the market again just to be sure there aren’t any major bugs preventing players from retrieving their things.

6 Likes

@Staff_Julie @Staff_Julie @Staff_Julie
Julie help our guild master plz…plz…Our guild master cannot disband the guild and he may miss the deadline of transfer because of this.
We were at war with another guild last week and the war has ended for 2 days. Still, our guild master is not able to disband the guild. Said “u can’t disband a guild while you are at war” the system. You can see that from the screenshots below. Is this some kind of bug?
The deadline of server transfer is approaching and we guild members are all pretty anxious about this.

3 Likes

@Staff_Julie

I can’t disband my guild either because I’m currently at war. I’ve already sent a ticket but I’d like to have more info on what can be done about it from my end or IMC’s end.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@robinlovesop
Is your guild leader Lewis on Orsha?

@arek765
Can I please have your team name and server?

@jeremysantillan196
No, they won’t disappear. They’ll remain in your mailbox.

Yes, Lewis on Orsha
(:3 」∠ )

@Staff_Julie

Reiii has the same problem on Orsha, he is a guild leader of Synapse and can’t disband the guild to do the transfer.

@Staff_Julie I have the same issue as well, sent in a support ticket but it’s been unhelpful.

Team name: Reiii
Server: Orsha

War already ended but the game still thinks i’m at war and won’t let me disband.
I also need to submit my transfer to SEA :frowning:

@Staff_Julie

Katzenberg, Klaipeda.

@Staff_Julie Can i please get a reply, when its my turn in que please? I was promised to be given back what i deserve, and as time stalls, people will eventually pretend it never happened and i will lose my things.

@Staff_Julie Does the ticket need to be “answered” to confirm the transfer status?

@Staff_Julie hi julie
my party name Lewis(Orsha) need transfer >(SEA) Telsial
thank you for your help!