Tree of Savior Forum

Open Topic for Character Role Players

Thermometerbob C2 so he can snort cocaine to dull his PTSD from the war and his friend’s death… and to have arms like Armstrong’s

I think I drank to much while reading XD

yes its a basic build for farming amd dailies… @_@

Here is my Clow Reed Build, was going to throw some druid on it, but nah!

Cleric cause the costumes match it best :blush:

Cleric2 for heal, fade and might > Priest3 to power up my allies and revive them > Oracle2 to see into the future > Kabbalist2 cause costume match best :3

Still a work in progress :haha:

@Wolfdoggie you need elementalist for prominence :wink:

i would suggest oracle 1 and kaba 3 so you can use the c3 attribute of kaba able to use rod with magic bolt dmg. not melee… also you build if properly skilled and change to kaba 3 can go to the new belcoper raid…

Thanks…

Can I ask for skill sim build to see skills distributions ?_?

i’ll post later after dun choirs and saluus… and after making my food for the wholee day

1 Like

Isn’t this achievable in Cleric class?
Kabbalist/Sadhu/Dievderby/Oracle/Paladin’s SP skills.
Unless I misunderstood this and Mana and SP works differently.

the specific mana controller from log horizon is a bit different than tos system XD

1. Mana channeling - gathers mana from the party members and redistributing to all evenly. mana controllers of this system becomes an sp battery…

2. Karma Drive - debuff from boss, for every hit made by any party member they gain sp from that.

I cant put mana controller under mage type they dont have this ability XD

BUT! taking to account cleric is different from mage… and here in tos they are our mana batteries… wished they put it more on mage class… I do apologize if any statements I made got all of us confused… but thank you for pointing that out.

1 Like

[CON]Cleric2Priest3Oracle1Kabbalist3
[CON]Cleric3Priest2Paladin1Kabbalist3
[CON]Cleric3Priest3Kabbalist3

I do apologize in advance but since its for the Velcoffer Nest Kabba, its a Tank Kabba so main stat will be con. I will give 3 options as a base but you can play around with it if you like. Your only goal is to survive heal, tank, and be a con stat supplier for linkers in this raid. Feel free to adjust it to any way you like. But do keep in mind. Heal, Mass Heal, Revive, Resurrection, Ein Sof is your bread and butter. As greyhiem mentioned in this post (post3339)
Yes. It is a true support healer, just ein sof and healing / casting revive buff mainly. Cleric2 - Priest2 - x - oracle - kabba3 is ok. Most don’t bother a lot to cast other skills.

as for the optional classes. because you will be wondering, oracle is still good for forcast. The other one a Paladin, I Suggested that so you can learn attribute block skill… + a bonus restoration increase the effects of heal. they have that. The rest is up to yo. how you want to look at the character in your own eyes.

For cards. Poata for the added heal, Blut for con, Gazing Golem, Blue Card your option, Red try Frosty for mobs.

I hope this helps you if you plan to reset or make one… :slight_smile:

(Sorry for the Hyperlinks XD )

1 Like

Thanks a lot :smiley:

First one is the closest to what I had in mind :3

If I could I would go for Priest 2 Oracle 2 xD

the only saying in the community… oracle 1 or oracle 3… :smiley: priest can be flexible… but you need revive above all else… good luck after im done eating i’ll be editing some of my previous post too with hyper links and try to polish it more than this…

1 Like

Ah! got it, it’s one of those “To be or not to be” classes where is best to go all out if you go pass C1 :slight_smile:

For a better base understanding of this tree
I could redirect you to this forum
An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

I keep this also as a bookmark just in case I need references…

1 Like

ELEMENTAL MASTER

INTRODUCTION

This concept is common among MMO’s what is different here in Tree of Savior is that their are no wind spells available as an element. Sand storm is attributed as earth property here in Tree of savior. Also a lot of people have a bunch of setup build that benefits their play style.

ELEMENTAL MASTER

Continue on the path of the four Elements: Ice, Fire, Wind and Lightning. They gain more skills that have very unique traits, more status-inflicting properties and large areas of attack to reinforce their abilities to wipe away large groups of enemies.

REFERENCE Topic1

ELEMENTAL MASTER BUILDS

[INT] Wizard 3 Pyromancer 3 Elementalist 3
[INT] Wizard 3 Psychokino 2 Pyromancer 1 Elementalist 3
[SPI] Wizard 3 Elementalist 3 Thaumaturge 3
[SPI : With Same Current Level + All INT] Wizard 3 Chronomancer 3 Elementalist 3

COMING SOON:

[SPI : With Same Current Level + All INT] Wizard 3 Elemetalist 1 Chronomancer 3 Onmyouji 2
[INT] Wizard 3 Pyromancer 2 Cryomancer 2 Elementalist 3

Pyromancer Type:

This is the closest you could replicate the Elemental Master with fire pillar, storm dust (tornado), Hail, Meteor. Function wise its pretty solid when geared the right way.without the signature teleport. This class is all about dealing damage without a care in the world.

Psychokino Type

The added Psychokino skills gives you utility if you feel you want it. and teleport is always present on Elemental Master. Pyromancer is just there to buff up Elementalist Meteor. You have the option to go Psychokino 3 and just buy flame ground scrolls. Depends on how you want to play you can still adjust everything.

Thaumaturge Type

Still an Elemental Master with the buffed up spells you can just be a sweeper if you play it right in the dungeons. Also this type is gear dependent. One suggestion is getting gear with SPI and CON stats and use transpose to exchange int and con for a duration of time.

I mentioned about gear and transpose because no one is taking advantage of the full effect. Sample if you have CON gear on all the con stat including the CON from the gear will go to INT and vise versa. You can change around the gear for INT and if you need HP regeneration. transpose and use pots. until full HP.

Now with the added INT from transposing CON or just equiping INT& SPI gear you can now maximize the swell left arm and right arm buffs. but before using the arms use the swell brain first then the arms. The added INT from the swell brain will push the added effect of swell left and right arms.

Chronomancer Type

This Lets you use Pass for everything under your skill set same time you can semi support you physical team with your buffs. This is been common for a while before the wizard rework, but I still see someone running around in this build.

CARD SUGGESTIONS:

Red: Either Chapparition or Frosty (Frosty is for more control)
Green: Linkroller for SPI, Pyroego for INT
Blue: your choice
Purple: Yeti,Succubus, Marionette, Mineloader (utility, you can change them if you want)

To the people who would love to try this I will commend you for your dedication for being a fellow role player and I do hope someday you will have fun same as me on using some of this builds as your base build.

Notes:

April 8, 2018 Created

Warcraft lore’s Rexxar Beastmaster Build

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311222eee6.4a2a5a.112185.1121385f8ab5c5.254575

Fighting with the Hawk and the Hog (work best with Pig companion and Cat ear hair costume) if only archer can throw tomahawk instead of bow would be perfect

Pros: Beastmaster, A friend of nature, a true Hunter
Cons: A lot, Meh Pet’s AI, Wugushi C1 at Rank 9 is somehow very weak

Max Payne Gunslinger Build

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3111333dii.4f2a5a3a.75.23324555.556a7a

Gunslinger style ready to shoot anything in his sight
Pros: Awesome looking, High mobility Run and Gun style, Nice AOE with Bloody
Cons: Hell no!!! Max Payne aint got no CONS!!

1 Like

thank you for donating… XD added you on the list builds on the main page… as a hyperlink

Just checking, maybe update next week :smiley:

ok now that my internet is 0.000000000000000000000000010x better I shall use the time to post my other characters…

Male Wizard: Nezumi (No.6)

He is a Wizard 2 > Psycho 3 >>> Alchemist “3” > Sage

Hates fallen revelators (bots) and the fact that he has do dig more graves than he wants to admit… (sad quests are sad)

Female Wizard: Kofuku (Noragami)

Wizard > Pyromancer 3 > Chrono “2” >>> Warlock 3

Don’t fall for her or you will fall forever :expressionless:

Male Swordsman: Rudolf (Senyuu)

Swordsman > Highlander 3 > Squire >>> Doppel 3

His mission is to protect all lolis with his 2 hands…

though falure is always the only option :pensive:

Female Swordsman: Balsa Yonsa ( Moribito)

Swordsman 2 > Hoplite 3 > cata >>> Shinobi > Dragoon 2

Killing was never an option, but after Medzio Diena…

killing is all she does…

will post the rest later…

1 Like

added you to my mainpage as a hyperlink :slight_smile: you can add a hyperlink linking to the top of the page if you want :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.