Tree of Savior Forum

For everyone who feels entitled to get the packs at 50% less

I am from Singapore Mr. Smartass. Whose currency do you think IMC pay their bills with? Peso?

4 Likes

exactly. and i am from EU as i stated. so i even pay more.

1 Like

Trust me most of these salty fkers are either BR or PH, since they cry
“we live in a 3rd world country, we can’t afford USD”. Well guess what?

IMC isn’t charity, game being F2P is already gracious enough for “plebs”. I normally refrain myself from insulting others since I understand people have issues be in living in a “3rd world country” or family/finacial issues.
But please for fk sake, work if you are “poor”. Stop crying your way out of everything.

Quoting a wonderful sentence from

1 Like

This is why regional servers work so well. Buy a EU pack? Play on EU.

Buy MURICA! Pack? Play on the US.

Buy SEA pack? Play on SEA.

Mmorpg universal accounts have always been a bad idea.

1 Like

That’s the reason why they are charging USD. IMC isn’t an NA company.

1 Like

good dog , have some treat for doing good job

Wasn’t it the BR community who mostly abused the charge back anyway?

Good mad, throwing insults when you can’t win a debate. Classic.

1 Like

They are, but boleto drama has nothing to do with this.
They are just unwilling to pay the correct amount for the product they want.

1 Like

Hello, mr Trump. The rage is not about pric, its about scam, and IMC lied to us. Have a good day and f.uck you.

As a little interesting sideinformation: RMT are sometimes used to clean money - sometimes even against their will.

I remember d3devs mentioning it with their RMAH and some botters having their bank account frozen (having to answer to them) and stuff like this.

Now streamlining the process might not halt this, but it should put a dent in it.

Back when I was playing poker I got accused of cleaning money although all that happened was that I won a lot and put it on my bank account (from pokerstars mind you) after a couple dozens of transactions I got a nice invitation to the bank…

Insult ? I’m giving you a compliment here

see ? more people came here to have fun

so do I , now continue to entertain me

No one scammed you, have you lost anything? NOTHING.
Keep telling yourself that.

And maybe consider visiting a psychiatrist

I am having fun licking up all these delicious tears as well. Thanks!

This is quite idiotic to say. Community makes an MMORPG. Without players, you don’t have an MMORPG. If you’re fine with single player mmorpgs, then you’ll have a blast, every area can be empty, no one to talk to, just grinding away and nothing to show for it.

I would rather play a game with smaller community than to deal with morons tbh.
Here to play a game and enjoy, not social work in a psychiatric hospital

The world actually works around money.
You get more with more money, you get less with less money.

You’re a 3rd world country because you have no money, your country can’t handle money, your economy is shiiit because you guys can’t handle having money.

Not our fault you live there and get payed shiiit.

1 Like

Ouch, what a savage womb.

1 Like

What makes you think everyone who complains about the price changes “morons”? I live in America and I too think its a stupid decision to do that. They are literally shutting out a ton of places from wanting to buy anything because they cannot afford to.

Others who were waiting to buy when the discounts occurred are no longer going to buy as well since the “30%” is still more than what it used to be.

All currencies are not created equal. For these people, the current price point is far too expensive for any game, let alone an MMOs microtransactions.

To be honest, I think you’re the one who needs to see someone if you lack empathy to another’s concerns and write them off as “morons”.

6 Likes