Tree of Savior Forum

Fletcher3 Discussion Thread, Clearing the Fog and Busting Myths

whats better for solo boss farming:

a2r1sc1fl3 or a1r3fl3 ?

It’s written right there in the OP, a2 r1 scout1 is best for solo world bossing

barb arrow all the way @.@

is bodkin point and barbed arrow worth maxing? some are saying defense debuff doesnt boost your damage which is also evident in xbow damage when it deals almost the same damage as 2H bow with roughly the same atk stat. barbed arrow seems to be too situational and i’m not sure but i feel that most tough mobs are either leather or plate armored.

i’m tempted to take crossfire but it really feels underwhelming (i’ve had a fletcher 1 with crossfire and sp drains faster than mobs dying) and i want to lessen leveling cost if possible. although it’s the only aoe i got and i’m thinking it’s better than nothing. so which is which?

Barbed to about level 10-12 is good for maximum uptime. 1 Bodkin only for removing shields - the defense drop isn’t worth it, especially since defense scales poorly in this game, so the effect is underwhelming.

Crossfire has terrible SP scaling. If you add points, you’ll just increase its SP cost without doing much for its damage. I have 1 Crossfire and even my 4 High Anchoring does more damage than Crossfire. 1 Oblique Shot is more reliabnle because it will always hit 2 foes, whereas the explosion of Crossfire is weird and may not hit a single foe.

Scout 1 is a must in any pvp archer but if you are just focus on pve and world bossing i dont think you need a scout 1 in your job path…

you mean broadhead? do multiple bleeding debuffs stack? are there benefits to getting max broadhead?

Yeah I meant Broadhead. Bleeding does not stack, just like how Wugu poison doesn’t stack. Using Broadhead again while a foe is already bleeding will only restart the duration. Level 12 Broadhead lasts 11 seconds, so a 10-second cooldown plus the second it takes to cast Broadhead means maximum uptime.

Does it scale with the skill level or just by str?

I hope you’re joking. Lv1 Crossfire has 474 dmg, while Lv 15 2039 dmg. It’s a whole 1.5k damage difference we’re talking about here. Besides you max crossfire, not because its more efficient in terms of SP, but because its more efficient in terms of TTK.

If you’re still worrying about sp pots at this stage of the game, then unfortunately, you’re playing it wrong.

What does everyone think of Archer 3 > Ranger 1 > Fletcher 3?
I am hesitant on taking scout just for cloaking and flare shot. Twinshot + Lv15 multishot + barrage seem like good fillers in between magic arrow spams. I think this will also be useful vs ghost/plate enemies, where barbed arrow is mitigated. Also with the upcoming card system, it might become easier to stack Aoe Ratio now which will also benefit multishot

Hello.

That is what I dont like in this forum. A lot of arrogance.

Crossfire is average. Does not matter if you use it at level 1 or level 15. Worst than that, at level 15, even using lvl 10 condensed sp pot you WILL run out of SP if you try to spam Crossfire lvl 15 plus all the other Fletchers skills. I saw that on my own lvl 260 + Fletcher.

That is not the big deal. The 80% vs 150% is, so please dont tell he is “playing it wrong”.

I will turn that back to you. You’re only lv 260 and you talk as if you know it all.

The only way your lv 10 sp condensed pots cant keep up is when you spam crossfire 24/7 with burn attribute on. If you put barrage, magic arrow, DMA, or broadhead into your rotation, you won’t run out of sp. Either that or turn burn attribute off (which sucks anyway) and your sp problem is solved.

It is, when 1.56k is probably equal or higher than your whole patk combined.

1 Like

Bro, do u even fletch? Skill description numbers are just a mask. One Lv5 Barrage can kill a foe, while you will need about eight Lv1 Crossfires to take out that same foe. Heck, I just killed that foe with six Lv1 Oblique Shots. The explosion damage? The range is buggy and usually will not hit. The burn attribute is not 50% either; otherwise, I’d burn a lot more foes.

we can always do without the snarky remarks, kids :wink:

1 Like

No I dont.

Yes you run out of sp if it is lvl 15 even if you use it in rotation, but ymmv. These skills have CD and you will spam crossfire in the downtime. If you lower the after cast delay or the execution time using low execution > high execution skills you can reduce the “stand still” problem, ending with a more intensive skill usage = more sp needed.

But thats just my gameplay experience, again, ymmv.

This extra 70% damage goes in the final damage. Yes you gain more base phy attack for the worst SP scale in all the Fletcher skill tree. Your choice. Please note that Broadhead scales much better sp x damage wise. You cant have it all.

rather spam magic arrow than freaking use shitty crossfire…lol

not sure with that. even before fletcher 1, i’m usually at low sp with just level 5 barrrage and level 10 multi shot

I laughed at all these responses. I wonder how many of you guys here that spout snarky remarks at me are actually a fletcher c3, lv 280 and do WB. There’s a good reason why all the fletchers that do WB (and/or high levels) have max crossfire.

I’m not even surprised, since there’s a guy on the other side of the forum that insists about full con pve being the best way to build an elememe wizard.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Is maxing divine magic arrow worthed ? Since it has delay and scatter the mobs ?
Or should I put more point in crossfire/broadhead instead ?