Tree of Savior Forum

Fletcher3 Discussion Thread, Clearing the Fog and Busting Myths

Yes.

/20characters…

incoming hot discussion.

grabs popcorn

lol

2 Likes

inb4 someone comes in and links the mathematical proof that crossfire isnt that great damage even if there wasnt ping or delay issues.

Is Quarrel c3 F3 Viable ? If Fletcher suck at AOE so why not play it as Single Target only ? i think about using Running Shot and spam skill when RShot in cd for Dungeon + Grind ( Not use XFire) Magic arrow is good enough to boss + WB …etc… :imp:

I don’t need math to tell you that Crossfire is garbage. My level 1 Oblique Shot does more damage than level 1 Crossfire. My level 4 High Anchoring does more damage than level 1 Crossfire. The cross explosion is buggy and doesn’t always hit things. The burn is not 50%… I’ll hit a mob multiple times with Crossfire, and maybe I’ll burn one foe.

I dunno, I think anyone who has done at least truffle grinding will tell you crossfire is bad.

if they upped the burn to be 100% of your weapon damage like broad head arrow, I can see crossfire being a lot more viable as an aoe skill.

i wasn’t saying it wasn’t bad. in fact I agree with the statement that F3 builds severely lack in the aoe department.

on the other hand, crossfire is flavorful and I support it getting a buff in the future.

where do you put the left over points for a2 skills? max kneeling shot? what’s the [skew] indicated in the full draw skill description?

skew means its tied to the ground, form of cc – immobilization.

at A2 my soon to be fletcher character maxed multi, kneel, swift step, 3 pts oblique and 2 pts full draw

Only SRs can mount in the Archer tree. Hunters can’t, unfortunately.

what braclet for fletcher3 ?
sissel / gladiator band ?

I use sissel because my stat allocation is 2:1, str:vit

Guys, i’m a fletcher2, future fletcher3 … i use manamana, what the best xbow for use? karacha? isbality? superior kracket shooter? and what?
thx a lot \o

A2R2F2 here going f3 thinking of rerolling skill and take xfire points and put it in broadhead for unli bleed… I personally like barb arrow for pvp… i havent really used crossfire since i find barrage more effective than it interms of sp usage and damage just dont know if its still the same on max lvl 15… as for archer i dont see the need for kneeling shot id rather spend it on full draw and heavy shot for pvp purposes… any one knows how to counter archer problems in pvp which is “block block block block hit block block block block block”

1 Like

Hey i’m going with same build as yours. How do you think your build compares with A1R3 fletchers? How necessary is swift step’s bonus crit and how often do you use multishot? Thanks in advance.

there’s been discussions that R2 is better replaced by scout or wugushi just by a hair in damage for wugu and by huge utility of cloaking for scout. but this is still a good rank 4 choice. your fillers will often include barrage and multishot between MA. There’s a thread somewhere with a well laid out full rotation accounting for fletcher lag, but I would assume you start MA and debuffs like broad and bodkin first, then prioritizing multishot as its safer than barrage in range. there should still be room for 2-3 filler casts in your full rotation, but i believe MS and barrage just won’t be used on cooldown

1 Like

isbality for world bossing, since most major world bosses are devil type.

Wut?

20 char 20 char

will levelling be a living hell if i dont get crossfire? it feels like my it would hurt my pocket more than the enemy

No because you just use magic arrow since it’s a pseudo aoe skill