Tree of Savior Forum

Fletcher PvE Fantastic AoE, Great Single Target

Dunno why its hard - trading more sustained damage(f3) for more burst AOE(cannon) or more Burst single target(musk).
After getting F3 and testing some DMA, decided to build my F3 like this -
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/?reference=ie7y0uxntu for now

Guys, I’m now F2 wondering if this skill points distribution is ok:

Fletcher 3
Broadhead 3 / 15
Bodkin Point 1 / 15
Barbed Arrow 15 / 15
Crossfire 15 / 15
Magic Arrow 10 / 10
Divine Machine Arrow 1 / 5

Divine Machine Arrow seems to be not so good

PS: I’m surviving just with Crossfire and Magic Arrow until F3 =P

1 Like

I’m still wondering if I go Fletcher 3 or Musk/Cannoneer. Can somebody convince me about this? I mean F3 is really good because of Magic arrow. But what about divine machine? I heard its pretty bad, so should i just put 1 point on it and make Barbed arrow 15/15? Help pleaseeee

anyone have problem about skill lag delay before or after use? now i have and its very annoying

me skills pretty much unusable in dungeons or peak periods making this the lower dps class.

I hope fletcher skills are not affected by this:

Because I noticed a delay in lvling attribute skills, and Ithink you can’t spam anymore. Same with fletcher skills delay. But I think it has to do with the high server load in weekends.

question for mobs is seimos xboy better or catacombs, in combo with manamana or karacha Dagger? and for boss normal bow better or? if yes which bow 120 or 170 u prefer to get

up
/20characters…

i personally tried both, and decided Seimos Xbow was much more preferred due to my full dex build :stuck_out_tongue:

i am 3 to 1 str>dex build so u think is still good?

Id still go Siemos since its cheaper i love my crit damage lol

Hey man newer player here.

Thanks for the build, just one question: Can Fletcher skills crit? Apparently skills that tick can’t crit, and well, crossfire, broadhead and magic arrow tick haha even divine arrow is 2 hit and barbed arrow multi hits when at its best.

Can any of those not crit? If none of them could, it might be better going full STR yeah? Especially since apparently bleed damage is based on attack or something like that and ive never seen magic arrow crit on youtube.

Especially when you dont really need use many other skills from Ranger/Archer once you have Fletcher 3.

What do you think?

Fletcher skills can crit. Go Dex.

Except divine and broadhead arrow, all other skills can crit. 1:1 str:dex will be optimal choice

Yeah your skill build is quite good. You can reduce some points in barbed to increase broadhead if you need to hunt bosses. Lv 13 barbed lv5 broadhead is ok.

which one do greater damage to the boss :

1. Broadhead 8 / 15
    Bodkin 1/ 15
  2. Broadhead 1 / 15
    Bodkin 8 / 15
  3. Broadhead 5 / 15
    Bodkin 4 / 15

Thank you

which of the three - broadhead, bodkin, barbed - are most useful? basing on description alone, bodkin seems to be a must have at max level. how is the bleeding from broadhead calculated?

Personally I’ve found broadhead the most usefull for boss rushing, questing, and farming tanky mobs.

Neither of the 3 are really good in world bossing scenarios. Maybe Barbed 15 would be best against a leather or cloth world boss, but it’s very situational.

for boss hunting, magic arrow and broadhead are the most powerful skills. Bodkin point is not quite useful. Barbed does not work well on plate ammor.

Yeah I will max magic arrow for sure, but I dont like divine arrow so maybe just lvl it once. I just wondering where I gonna put the 4 points from divine arrow. So 1 bodkin and the 8 for brodhead should be fine?