Tree of Savior Forum

Finally IMC is taking action against Dina afkers, Good Job!

Actually as long as you don’t poke the bear, he won’t bother you. So yes, you can still quest. I did earlier this morning on an alt.

Number 1 unspoken rule of this forum is, you have to be the most vocal compared to the one youre arguing with. Being right doesnt matter as long as you hostage the thining population we currently have. Example buggy game and people are leaving or if IMC do this people will leave or being unfair to others.

So if youre against to this grim reaper all you have to do is spam the forum of people leaving, game dying and being unfair. Just continue to spam the forums and continue liking each others post. Just like those people against transcendence, world bossing, etc etc. All of them came from people crying.

3 Likes

necro can’t have nice things, so no one can have nice things! ty imc goodjob gg wp :3
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/droprate-hidden-changed-again-today/352794?u=aymos1

This pretty much.

Necromancer AFK farmers always threaten with quitting when this is brought up. Wish IMC would man up and earn some respect, officially putting an end to this argument once and for all with a reply on this topic, with clear language.

Takes 10 minutes to do that.

Again you are ignoring that the map and bee spawns are true limits compared to rushes…
I know you hate necrofarmers so much but don’t ignore facts. The problem that we are trying to solve here is the insane amount of anger and envy people have against necros which don’t really earn as much silver to be a detriment to the whole economy.

1 Like

There have been so many attempts from people to suggest or argue and mostly all of them quitted since there is one thing you should consider: Imc doesnt give the slightest fck about issues from iToS when it comes to the development process. They use feedback from kToS and maybe from jToS as they are more popular. We have nothing to say here. The ony reason why iToS even exists is the massive potential buypower from the international market.

Many of us just using the forum to drop off some steam.

if you really dont understand this then nobody can help you anymore.

3 Likes

Demon Prison when? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 Likes

I get what you’re saying and it’s a good temporary fix, but the problem resides with the Necromancer class itself. It has no potential for anything other than AFK farming. They should’ve handed out class reset on login to all necro classes and greyed out the option to select it. It almost seems as if the entire design of necro was to AFK farm. This was a lazy fix that can easily go south for people questing there. Now warlocks cannot even farm DP2.

2 Likes

Dina Bee farm is not the only afk-farmable map. If DBF gets too full those afk-players will flood over to the next best maps, so indeed more silver will be generated once that happens and it’d have less limits than the server capacities for dungeon runs.

To be frank, i don’t give a damn about these dungeon rush comparisons, for the following reason: Dungeon rushes are active playing. Afk-farming is not.
Dungeon rushes make you money by actually playing the game, you are earning the silver you get. Afk-faming makes you money while you are not playing the game.
Is it so hard to see the difference?

Heck, they might aswell allow botting under the condition that the bots don’t move, but only use ranged attacks on nearby monsters. Would be effectively the same thing as afk-farming.

7 Likes

I’m curious to see how IMC will react when it discovers that 50% of its daily playerbase was from DBF

8 Likes

Well you didnt understand what you quoted in the 1st place. So i dont think i can help your reading comprehension.

If this is true, it means ITOS is worthless to them.

2 Likes

Nobody envies them, everyone hates them. If you can’t earn money through other means, you need a break from the game to do some research.

Heck, just delete all summons from necromancer and make it a fighting class instead of summoning a bunch of origami that die to the slightest tickle in end game content.

2 Likes

Necro 3 has no use other than afk farming. Even with nerfed rank 8 mobs, still useless.

Congratulations IMC you just made a class useless like sadhu.

1 Like

make necromancer into Melee dps that require strength, strength = summon damage

Uhm that doesn’t make sense. We’re playing a RPG. Necros has traditionally been INT based.

The smarter you are the better your summons are. Scale the summons to your INT and their defense to your current armor maybe.

1 Like

Pinch me, some people can’t actually be stupid enough to compare afk farming to playing the game right? RIGHT? Please cry tell me it isn’t true.

8 Likes

Time to fix necro class guys?

People are comparing PASSIVE INCOME VS ACTIVE INCOME HAHAHAHAHAHA

4 Likes