Tree of Savior Forum

Finally IMC is taking action against Dina afkers, Good Job!

Grim Reapers were spawned in Dina Bee Farm on every channel on Orsha, no idea about other servers. They have been there for almost 12hours until now. They will disappear but if you again afk there for a short period of time (approximately 5 to 10 minutes), they will reappear. I am very happy to see the change! About time IMC, please keep the anti afker function as it is now! Afk farming shouldn’t have existed in the first place, why the heck would you play a game by afking? Just quit the game.

Hold your stance this time IMC, those afkers are not valuable players, they are only ruining the experience of real players by rmt and inflating the token price.

You can see Dina Bee Farm is finally free of afkers. Make Dina Bee Farm great again!

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

32 Likes

But this doesn’t even solve the main problem people have been whining about.

For some reason they want to do the two quests over in that area.

Now instead of being denied by afk necros they can be murdered by Grim Reapers :sob::sob::sob:

11 Likes

if they really care so much about their life, why are they still playing this game? Just quit already, you know Korean MMORPG is all about time sink. I agree they should fix the Necro class but afk farming is just pure toxic.

1 Like

IMC should delete all your ■■■■ silver farmed AFK.

is what you deserve shitty lamer

also permaban

9 Likes

Uh…From what was said, Sayuri is against afk farm.

3 Likes

ffor what I remember of grim, he is 100% useless…

more of a pest than a solution and it AI is as good as any summon AI :expressionless:

make this automate summon reaper every hour, we have to chase them afk botter away

Seems like we didn’t have this on Fedimian Server :smiley: (cry of despair)

Time for botters to get smarter with their scripts and do constant relogs every 15 minutes just in case that reaper shows up.

Guess the map is dead to exp grinders too?

Unfortunately the solution came too late.

I know cheaters will find a way around this fix. They always do… More maps than Dina bee to farm on.

3 Likes

meanwhile in Telsiai …

LUL , really ?

1 Like

Grim Reapers are still all over the channels on Orsha, now Dina Bee Farm is either empty or full of corpses of nercros. I hope they will keep this permanent and soon apply to every other server, this is very effective.

4 Likes

I hope so too, maybe Orsha was a test for this. We’ll see.

1. I believe the reapers are NOT Aggressive, at least in other maps they are not.

2. You need to kill 1k bees in a certain time in order to activate them?

3. Just move to the next channel

4. They disappear in 5 mins. So just watch youtube or grab some coffee for 5 mins. Or just change channel

reaper was in fedi few hours ago , found my necro dead, well now he’s back to his job hue

5 Likes

Please do the same on klaipedia
My guild is full of afkers
It’s like I’m not even playing with people anymore just bots

In my honest opinion some of these people deserve bans, they have afked there for months, made 100million silver or more and completely ruin what’s left of this games economy

20 Likes

I find the solution plain stupid as it needs a rework of the necro class itself (and Warlock and Sorc and […]) but I appreciate that theyve set a sign - after one year. Usal IMC speed id say

3 Likes

This is just a merely temp. solution. Not going to be effective as it looks like it sounds to be (insert 7% improvement jokes here)

where was a thread that IMC reduced spawn rate and “nerfed mobs” in Dina bee farm again?

In before we see oracles doing the job now they’re all gone and simply not bothering anymore.

move to hunting ground

This was the #1 reason I un-installed for the final time and will not come back regardless of what changes are made. IMC has let the same people afk 24 hours a day with macros for over a year, those players have amassed 100s of millions of silver and control the economy on their given server.

This has been 1 of the top 3 most complained about things since May of last year and they are just now attempting to address it, too little, too late.

9 Likes

Oh, that looks good, might be the time to give TOS another try.