Tree of Savior Forum

Finally IMC is taking action against Dina afkers, Good Job!

AND the Warlock BOTS, AND the SORC BOTS… AND the only AFK Necros that doesnt move and hog only a tiny space together with other 3-4 necros per viable space making a decent but not huge amount of silver compared to the billions the BOTS make just by being more active farming with other skills…

there… thats the whole argument… Bots are bad and water is wet… AFK gives a slight advantage, but thats in a R7 char… to a lesser extent pets does the same…

STOP NECRO BASHING AND START BASHING THE BOTS AND INCOMPETENT ANTI BOT SYSTEM!!!

1 Like

Can we have the grim reapers back with immunity buff??

4 Likes

If I were IMC I will put a Demon Frost Lord easy kill.

2 Likes

um… wouldn’t it be easier to just allow pets to be on defensive (so you afk and whatever that attacks you is killed) and assist (so they only attack what you attack WHEN you attack) by default instead of allowing them to do as they want?
… I mean… that should be more simple…

Bees auto-aggro and there are quest aggro mechanics. This alone wouldn’t solve it because monsters attacking you = trigger summons.

Bot farms away from keyboard.
Necro farms away from keyboard.

Same thing, same effects, should be handled in the same way too.

1 Like

the permanent boss like that make new things again, recently i was grind with my lowbie parties at dina, every time there is trolling people who lure the boss to us hueheuehue we just hue hue and the troller hue hue to us too, yeah that hue hue together.

~wigglewiggle,2017

1 Like

Welp… thats too generalistic… need to compare the income in silver… Sure necros gain a decent amount… but nowhere near as an third party “bot” helper doing the farm more actively (i have seen cryo sorcs hogging an immense space with killing per second very very high).

Basically what am saying is currently the “priority” should be better anti third party programs (AKA bots) coz they are the ones actually hurting the economy in ways that you need a “bot”… Sure we can agree or disagree on necros, but bottom of the line is they have less income and they dont need a third party program…

To finish, and i have said this plenty of times in the forums, change necro “infinite duration” summons, to “finite duration” summons with either equal or less cooldown as of the duration… So then is easy to spot a boter and report / oracle / icewallmove / wathever :smiley:

cheers :smiley:

It’s pretty similar from this quote:

Only 1M difference per 8 hours.

They will continue doing it, solves nothing. If they cared about being fair they wouldn’t have a necro in the first place. The problem must be fixed by its root.

Ok, i have stated a very plausible solution with finite duration summons…
Clearly banishing a class is very unlikely…
Full reworking Warlocks, Necros and Sorcs takes much time…

Maybe, just maybe, tweek Dina and DP2 silver/items drops to make it non lucrative and in exchange increase just a little the XP gain… mmmm i kinda like this one tho…

What other plausible solution is left in a 1-2 month of IMC time??

PS: not bashing, just plain and simple curious…
PS2: Am more inclined in favor of AFK necros due to not having to use a bot, but also am not against a finite duration or a rework of the class…

Why just not remove AFK farming ability?

How??

20characters…

This https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=737&c=3

Summoning

• Summoned creatures will now stop attacking enemies if the casting character remains in a non-combat state for 1 minute.
  • The summons will start attacking again if the casting character re-enters a state of combat.

20characters!

2 Likes

One way that players can deal with AFK necros:
Try to get as many people as you can and mass-report all necros on Dina Bee, in the past people did this and system auto-banned them.

meanwhile… in Telsiai
let’s test ?

ALRIGHT BOIS , GO GET THEM !

3 Likes

I had no ideal hw they gonna deal with this lol.
necro and hunter this 2 got the most legit reason to afk.
“I aint doin wrg, my class jz work like this, aint me wacking, jz AI by developers”

2 Likes

oh pls don’t add hunters in that afk list. Unlike necro which needs next to no investment, hunters need hell of investment to pull off AFK farm. Like: tp pet with enhanced practonium stuff in slot. Nearly impossible. After all pet is just 1 and can only AA.

Thats BS… i can be a mini AFK farmer with ANY char with my regular pet… pet have white 170 +0 gear… It basically 1 shot the bees… Hunters are better, but with a pet lvl 200~~ and a gear of 170+0 is enough to AFK farm in any place from Dina to lower levels…

Cheers and enjoy the AFK of Savior…

2 Likes

The truth is anyone can afk farm.
A bunch of newbies can take their pets to the first maps and sit there with their pets killing hanamings and infrockters.

If just happens that necros have bigger, badder and deadlier pets that work really damn well on a bee farm, and the returns are really good for an afk toon.

I’m sure if IMC fixed it, they could make Bokor the next afk farm toon too.
And with more tweaks, sorcs can once again take over without the need of a macro.

I’m pretty sure IMC can’t undo their design flaw and repair the damage already done.

They can pretty much change the design. Repairing the damage is kinda complciated tho.

Basically only Necros are considered “AFK farmers”. The only other class that it works well is Paladin but it isn’t really viable.

There’s too many silver sinks. Once IMC stops the AFK farm people will end up spending the silver they got.

BS… the AFK farmer term is attributed to Warlocks, Sorcs, Necros… and to some extent pets (with or without Hunter)…

Ppl is targeting Necros dunno why… and is kinda recently, cos necros have been around since Beta… Have you seen the sort of attention Necros get but towards Sorcs or Warlocks???

Again… am in favor of AFK necros, and also in favor of a rework on duration of necros… we need to focus on botters and not ONLY the necros…

1 Like