Tree of Savior Forum

Finally IMC is taking action against Dina afkers, Good Job!

I didnt take side thats why i dont understand the correlation of your reply to me. All i said was "IMC is only listening to majority, whether it is good for the game or not dont matter, all you have to do is be the most vocal than youre arguing with. I dont care if you die complaining all day seriously. I dont mind discussion as long as the other party has a minimum standard of reading comprehension.

What the other party reads here is a mirror image of what they gave us, whiteknight. It is also not up to you to decide in what tone the comunity speaks with the staff.

I may agree that lot of things can be said in another way but same goes for the things we get in return - eg. 1st attempt to solve a known issue after a year. And I dont want to mention the super idiotic ā€œeventā€ where you got a class reset voucher out of nothing for a limited time after 9835039 threads that demanded it so much earlier. And I dont want to mention that it was absolutely retarded to limit it and dont give players that chance for reset when they login as theyve quitted because their character ā€œfailedā€ - whenever they feel like to.
Some people never gets satisfied and a developer has to live with that but it is definitely not normal that comunity becomes so toxic out of no reason. Especially if you loo what kind of ppl play it. Most of them dont mind to grind but are rather friendly ingame (at least on my server) since the game is not attractive for players high intention of competitive content.

1 Like

Ok then, assuming your crying is correct. Now the question how does that correlate to the point i gave? Didnt your mentors teach you to understand the point of the one youre replying with? This not a question of you being right but your reading comprehension.

Im not good at interpreting cynic, meaningless random posts, sry.
But assuming you find an audience that takes you seriously with stuff like that was the first mistake you did here. Learn to speak the language the comunity understands and we may have a basement for a discussion.

3 Likes

Then why did you replied to meaningless random posts in the place? Then expecting to lower myself to the one without reading comprehension.

why not desactivate pet after 5 min of inactivity (or more)?
canā€™t it be much easy ? i donā€™t know if it work like that already
If i go wrong iā€™m sorry ;D (and for my english too :slight_smile:)

Because someone has to pick up the trash.

Thats nice, for someone without reading comprehension. I give you 7/10.

The rating that comes to you means alot to me will definitely change everything from ground. Dont overestimate yourself and know your place.

1 Like

Its not overestimation, just plain commonsense to comprehend before you reply.

You are repeating yourself. Is there a crack in your plate?

1 Like

Thats the point i need to implant into trash so you could learn. Someone has to do it.

Lesson 1 at interaction with people:
If they dont understand or dont want to understand what you say they wont learn it if you point at the same thing over and over again.
What would you understand if I would just say ā€œred carā€? I could point on it, name it, repeat it and nothing would happen. Plus the more you are unabe to step further the more idiotic you look like as anyone can clearly see you are not better by any chance as you dont understand yourself what youve said or by the unability to grow up.

You think youre so far ahead but reality is different.

3 Likes

I just see you are wasting your time here despite you are so much better then we are. Why dont you do us a favor and just leave?

3 Likes

Just a little side note before everyone goes apeshit in DP2: those are not LvL3 Gems. You donā€™t drop LvL3 Gems in DP2. They are LvL1-2.

I thought youre the bigger man here. Its better if you leave because you lack reading comprehension. How can we have nice things if we have people like you?

Its not a matter of size, its a matter of integration. We have no space for special snowflakes, sry.

2 Likes

Like I need another Sorc Nerf.
I donā€™t want to be making more casts of Summoning then I have to, just eating up more of my MP.

Level 2. I donā€™t think lvl 1ā€™s drop there a tall.

Ok, neither do Level 3 tho. DP2 is quite messed up already, if people read that you could drop Level 3 from there, everything will go worse than already is. D: