Tree of Savior Forum

Finally IMC is taking action against Dina afkers, Good Job!

Just curious, how much silver can make one of the AFKers in one night? Because, drop in dina bee is quite trash, you can make a lot more silver just farming orange weapon mats in less than one hour.

Rank 7 Necro is about 500k to 1m in 5-8 hours (personal experience)ā€¦
Ppl in forums says a Rank 8 Necro is about 2-4 in 5-8 hoursā€¦

Now for non legit AFK methods (AKA botters) i have no data, but at the very least way way more silver due to kill per minute being waaaay higherā€¦

1 Like

This is nothingā€¦ I can check my necro from time to timeā€¦ reapers are nothing.
It farms for me all day long. Iā€™m so rich. I can buy any equipment I want, that is soo good. But that would be a bad investment, Iā€™d be better of creating another account and make more necros, or farming scouts. Ha ha ha ha

cya
Poor ppl.

1 Like

I know, thatā€™s why I said basically, Iā€™m not going into technical details.

Because Necromancers have all you need to AFK without worrying about anything, itā€™s just plain easy to setup and no effort needed, at all. And a ā€œfeatureā€ which is what people donā€™t agree.

Necromancers arenā€™t bots, everyone knows, theyā€™re just roleplaying bots.

As the saying goes: if you can not with them ā€¦ join themā€‹:japanese_goblin::metal:t3:

1 Like

It is bad to recommend anyone to AFK farm, it just kills the fun in the game. Itā€™s one of the reasons people keeps stopping to play.

1 Like

Sure you can make more money actively farming
But so can the necro farmers actively farm on their mains, then afk at bee farm on their necro overnight to supplement their income.
It may not be a huge amount (500k a night?) but it will add up over the weeks and months that they can do it.
Because unlike active farming, afk is 0 effort, so they donā€™t burn out like you or I would.
I mean personally after a few days of farming orange mats I need a nice break.
Necroā€™s never burn out, they will stay at beeā€™s for months giving them a steady income for no effort.

Using the same tactic they used to ā€œfixā€ sorcerers wonā€™t do much since you can just get any global aggro quest to be constantly entering combat. Youā€™d need to make summons only aggro minions attacked instead of minions in combat.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.