Tree of Savior Forum

Final batch of Beta Key Distribution - Completed

Thank you so much for your hard work.

I just received my key ā€¦ by the way, did not come by email, picked up the key at siteā€¦ Thank u IMC <3

Booyah KEYS BABEH KEEEYYYYSS! xD

Just got my keys thru the website too, awesome. Finally be able to play this game at last, Thank you!

I registered quite awhile ago and I havenā€™t gotten my key yet. Should I email support or something? Seems like everyone else has gotten theirs already.

I Did everything beforehand and this is what says to meā€¦ I live in USA!!

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦ I guess I will do that, hope my key appearā€¦

dudeā€¦

Continuing the discussion from For those who hasn't receive the key mail!:

HYPE!@!@!@!@!

This is gonna be so great

Hello, i just got my beta key and instaled the game from steam, but when i click play on steam, it shows up a window of Tree of Savior, and doesnt start the download.
What do i do ?

I did the third option of using a different browser to check, and the [check your beta key] button showed up! :smiley: And I got my key! Thanks!!! Canā€™t wait to play the game now!

1 Like

thanks I got my key but used the [Check your Beta Key] button

Just press Ctrl + R if the button did not appear.

I applied last time and didnā€™t get through hopefully i get picked this time sigh.

Thanks for the info bro!

@skp43r dude, everyone get a key this time if you do clicked the red button on homepage on those daysā€¦

Wtf, I live in Texas and clicked the register button on the first day, but it says that I didnā€™t get in on a timely manner/donā€™t live in the country. Has my key just not been sent yet or should I contact support?

Now the game starts but doesnt show any serverā€¦
LoL
ā€¦

the server is closedā€¦ this CBT will begin at 27th

Now, wait 5 more days until we can log in
the wait is gonna kill me