Tree of Savior Forum

[Fedimian] Players AFK in the 300 dungeon

No problem, we were there only to bust BKNG/Scoorp, Kurzio was caught only by “luck”, if you want to call it that way.

So the only way to run dun 300 is to solo now? That’s sad…

From what I’ve seen the past days, whenever you queue there’s a leecher with you and he’s back even if you leave and requeue. You can try to set up a party, but last time I joined one the other two people were also afk, probably waiting for a full five-char party to be set up.

This has gone beyond stupidity. This issue has to be dealt with, and ASAP.

:tired:

1 Like

Well, this has been going on for over a month unpunished, days have passed since we published the videos and they’re still at large.
Basically a whole server is at their mercy and queue function is unusable when this guy is online (whole day on the week end).
It has been fun and all, but I can’t bear with this anymore: if this w/e is ruined by them again, I’m calling it a day.

It’s so frustrating to see these accounts unpunished. There is no fun to go on Dungeon when you know you gonna give Scoorp/BKNG or any other leechers so much silvers while they just don’t want to play… even though they’re behind their screens.

I really like ToS but see all the abuses with no answers from the GM’s… well, it’s kinda sad.

2 players AFK in a dungeon party but:
"Reporting is limited to once per day, thank you!"
if you try to report both for “Disruptive behavior” via party list.

WHY is that even a thing? Its almost like IMC doesnt want you to report players for toxic behavior…

Stealing the idea from @Hazuni, this is where the reports end up:

By the way, @AegathemSerfreal, the STAFF was responding to me via PM. The videos were made at their request and the reports were forwarded to a GM, which was supposedly monitoring them as well.

It seems (as no action was taken) that the long tos tradition of leaving abusers unpunished isn’t going to be broken and the effort put by players to collect evidence is treated like dirt.

In no other game such a behavior is left unpunished.

And before someone says let GM do their work, this has been going on for way more than a month, it has been reported by in game function every day, by forums, by PM to the staff.

It’s not rocket science to watch 6 videos, read some logs and/or monitor a player for a couple of hours (10 minutes would be more than enough): it’s a matter of doing it or not.

One thread ([Fedimian] Players from guild Turquoise trolling dungeon runs) has already been closed, supposedly to

but, watching how the thing was handled and remembering how they swept under the rug similar issues, I don’t believe anymore it was closed for that reason.

What I do believe is that they hope that the whole matter “cools off”, leaving the trolls unpunished while the server “deals with it”, like it happened back then.

EDIT:
Thanks to lack of action, more people are doing the same, namely Asgilath (and Kurzio, but it was already reported).
Well played.

3 Likes

New AFKer today, team name Asgilath

1 Like

Stepping in to publicly thank @STAFF_Letitia for handling the matter.
Let’s hope they learned the lesson and not have to have to go through this again.

Meanwhile, a big thank you :satisfaction:

1 Like

So uh, what happened? Will i find these players names in the recently suspended list? what sort of time out did they get? I assume they didn’t get a permanent ban or characters reset to level 299 or below for all their cheated EXP or the talt and cards removed ect.

Just checked the punished players list, nobody there. So very clueless as to what you are referring to. :hey:

I’ve been discussing with Letitia via pm since my thread was closed, she told me bkng and scoorp were sanctioned. Kurzio has been warned.

By the way, the “delay” was not Letitia’s fault, I reckon she’s doing what she can, probably the only member of the staff that listens.

1 Like

Finally! It was getting a bit out of hand, BKNG made a big name for themselves on Fedi.

It’s still a problem. Today after the reset there was another AFK player. He was typing “Stop crying and play” while standing at the starting point. One other person left the dun as soon as we got in as well. Whenever I encounter this I just rush the boss.

name: Katrin4ik

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.