Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

wew you are still not being smart eh? sorry but and saalus and field bosses? and making an alchemist and making anew character and running dungeon and selling pots and doing quest and seeling practos and running ignas and doing you know the game? have something no so smart to say about that? i dont even need to think what i m puting here lol and i m not agresive is an internet forum everything i say can be as you like it be lol be a little more smart next time cause you are giving me chanses to uses memes so easy i mean

XD

you know for a new player is a really good way to win silver and yeah afk cause have you done feud? is LAG SO LAG so yeah i will suggest new player to go afk if the server is like that i cant tell them go have fun in that mode since is so bad atm so yeah go afk in feud at least for now lol is a good way to win silver or what you wanna report poor guys that cant even move in feud? you devil !

Do you know that purposely afkin’ is a bannable offense?

Don’t give stupid suggestions.

And please, use punctuation, you make my eyes bleed.

do tell where in the rules it say is illegal to afk in feud do tell not only “i see it on the net” or “a friend tell me” and plz not “i think is like that” plz link me to the imc post if you can since if is like that all server will be banned now i mean how many afk the town have? be smart people plz xD
and btw why should i care about your eyes is the net xD

i’ve actually mentionned saalus, but whatever
i don’t have anything to say about alchemist because making potions kinda works (though there’s already way too many on market so it’s just better to make them for yourself, unless you login when the prices on market aren’t low)

i’ve mentioned dungeons before as well, practos still takes some times, especially if you make a new char for them (though if you have tons of exp increasing items it can kinda work)

ignas raid can’t be done by everyone, just like velcoffer (cough need decent equips etccough)

don’t need to think if all you’re able to do is troll and post memes

Afkin’ is illegal everywhere and no, it’s not a friend that told me. There you go:

And fyi, they got banned.

But I know, you’ll say that “you mean that you mean that you mean”, right?

your reason for not winning in dungeon is you waste pots? and yes actually lot of people can do ignas even if not geared know the system called shout? know what a support is? know how to play the game? (i dont think so LOL) and you do say saalus so saalus what? i mean is good right and wtf? you are saying alche is good?? practos is like 30 minutes for 2 practos quest and gives silver and exp? and i mean i have carried every type of people in ignas and they get recipes dafuq? ok now i can do this you are just making not sence in what way people CAN’T MAKE MONEY in game? eh?
plz BE SMART OK?Roll-Safe-Think-About-It

emm plz read ok READ where it say it not possible to AFK IN FEUD? eh? where? eh? em? eh? ?

Now you’re just saying complete nonsense
I’m done, litterally wasting my time

2 Likes

HAHAHA well thx you are so funny btw i hope you learn how to play the game now xD

I can understand the language barrier, but you are simply retarded.
Afkin’ in instances is illegal, if I saw you doing it I’d report you like I did with the trolls on my server that got banned.

Edit:

Retardo, spend a minute to understand what was goin on (and when) before making stupid assumptions.
And I mean, that I mean, that I mean, that I mean!

I mean the sauce!

Yeah, I don’t are I new. Sigh…

1 Like

omg i just realize you are in dungeon 300 with lvl 360 in party wtf they are getting so carryed and still saying they afk? lol dafuq you are like the people that say they afk in 330 when there is a full geared 390 of the same guild carrying your ass in the dungeon xD

go ahead do all you want is a free game i mean i never afk lol i play the game but i will tell people to afk in feud if the game is like this i mean i m imc costumer cause yeah you know player are actually costumers right? if you dont even know that i think i cant even teach you right, want me to start from the basics? le me put you an example if a person is renting a house and the owner is not giving the service its need the person that’s renting can negate to pay the rent know that? ok follow up ok? if feud is so lag is crash or you cant even move or you cant even atack you CANT blame a person for stay afk cause yes imc is failing here i mean i only tell them to afk cauce you know … the lag did you even read me? i even say for now LOL

So, I posted on reddit. Got my account banned from tos subreddit directly.

I’d say moderators are afking as bokers as well.

e6f

Just u watch:

https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/an3gf5/guild_in_na_afking_for_700k_per_hour/

You won’t see this on reddit feed. And my new account will get banned again.

Also, I made

Not sure it’s at the right place. New on forum.

Instead of removing the summoner class, how bout making the player micro every single summon just like in Starcraft 2. No more auto attack. Everything must be manual casted. Once the target monster dies, every summon goes into standby mode until next command is given to attack again. :joy:

Did you think for a second that one of the ultimate bootlickers, aka PaleMoon, aka Mikumo, would allow you to say anything negative about his favourite source of escapism?

Truth is, if you don’t gather enough reaction from the community, IMC’s not fixing anything until next January.

Unless PaleMoon himself afk as boker, I don’t see why he would allow such unhealthy gameplay in his favorite game. You farm for a few hours to make 10mils. AFKers do nothing for 15mil+ a day.

Mind commenting, @Mikumo?

Making silver isn’t the problem it’s people injecting silver into the economy without effort. Same stupidity as “but 140 scouts make more money than necros” you can’t run CM 24/7 and never burn out.

3 Likes