Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot build advice

Following this build atm:

but some people said it is kinda bad, any thoughts?

I will take off pyro and replace ir by Wizard3>Linker. To be honest pyro is one of the worst classes right now (it could improve once sage is release, but probably you will take Featherfoot2) and the sure spell + 50% damage from quick Cast is wonderfull for Featherfoot.

Because it lacks the damage amp and reliability by not taking wiz3 which is needed for most featherfoot builds.

really?? you would say to go Wiz3 and not Pyro2?
his build is acuelly what im doing … im at Sorc1 now. :open_mouth:

tell me what so good with W3 and Featherfoot - cuz i know the skills W3 offers but i dont see how featherfoot is so much in need for them.

also i must point up that im rocking hell on the monsters with link and pyro fireball etc etc. i do huge dmg.

Because you want to have the 50% damage boost from quick cast. You also need sure spell to stop your blood sucking from failing. That build does not have any damage amp aside from the attributes. Pyro 3 -> Linker 2 -> would have been better a better build than the posted one IMO since it will get its damage amp from hell breath (50% more fire damage). Wiz 3 is still superior though if you want to amplify your featherfoot skill damage.

Sample of wiz 3 -> ff gameplay.

damit, already lvl 120…
time to re-roll again…
want to cry abit

I think that the owner of that build only did some theory craft. When he created that build, he has not yet experienced playing it. Surprisingly, it became popular and a lot of people fell in the trap.

Im doing good with my build tbh, I don’t find Wiz2/3 that needed. Yeah, the 50%+ damage is sweet but Sure spell? You still can get interrupted by some CC, I got Sleep (doesn’t work on every mob but the same as Sure spell) and it is nice.

I think that you just need positioning and knowing how to play with your tools.

Level 5 Sleep with an attack threshold of 5 will not be useful at high levels. Lets you channel Bloodsucking for 5 hits and that’s it. And so many high level monsters are immune to Sleep it drives me mad.

But your don’t use Bloodsucking to deal damage, its to get your HP back, am I right? Because it drains TONS of mana

How can you even get your hp back if it gets cancelled? It is also one of your best damage skill even if it costs a ton of mana.

Here check the damage difference: Remember that the life drain of blood sucking is always proportional to the damage done.

I use it to do damage all the time. It’s actually fantastic dps if you don’t mind chugging those potions.

I’m a Featherfoot lvl.250 with that exact same build. And my suggest is you should follow Ellyr build before you’ll regret like me. It’s not like that build is not good, It’s quite good at early game but when you reach rank7 with that build you’ll realize why I say this, I didn’t found a real synergy between class like Ellyr said when your skill got interrupt you’re gonna feel sad for a minute and I have to say FF skill need synergy between 6circles before rank7.

TBH this game is a teamplay(party) after alemeth you not gonna solo for life anymore you have to find a party to grind all the way though 280. Someone will say hey dude it’s can solo, yes you can but you’ll find a hard time doing that especially with that build linker only C1 not gonna help you much and pyro dmg late game fallout really hard(I really sad for this), Sorc is good, nice dmg by summon but since you pick pyro instead of wiz2-3 that mean no synergy with FF so you’re not gonna get any combo done easily.

This is my advise from a lvl250 FF with that build, Believe me or not it’s up to u guys.

2 Likes