Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Featherfoot Thread

The skill allocation for his pyro is not that good. Should’ve just maxed fire pillar left flame ground at 1 then the rest to enchant fire. Again this build of his is untested same as his main build which a lot of people followed (Pyro 2 > Link 1 > Sorc 2 > FF) and regretted.

The public build is fine (needs some adjustments in the skill allocation though) but you won’t be able to use blood sucking properly. If your main goal is to have better sustain, you will not be able to pull it off reliably using the build. If you wanted damage, warlock should be the better rank7.

For the alternative builds number 2 option should be better but there are other builds which will deal more damage than it. Wiz3 > Link 2 > Necro > FF for example.

1 Like

Thanks for that answer.

Actually, my goal is to use classes that I haven’t used yet. And the combo should be more attack than support.

My first wizard was a cryo - kino - necro, so those are already out. (A little petty, I know, haha but I have more fun that way.)

And I’m a little apprehensive about sorc because it feels too similar to necro, with the summoning and all. Or does it offer something completely different?

As for warlock, I dont want to use it because…well…they’re already all over the place. That’s why I decided to go for pyro, and featherfoot, with linker as the necessary utility class.

Question: Why is wiz 3 better than pyro 3 for you?

Go Wiz3 or you’ll regret it.

Sorc and Necro is a bit similar in a way (both are summon oriented classes) but Sorc tends to focus more on controlling his summoned demon compared to necromancer which summons a wide array of corpse variations but cannot direct it. Necromancer also has better dps and may even over take elementalist at R8 if it has access to linker.

Wiz 3 has a scaling buff in the form of Quick Cast which affects your whole skill set. Pyro has a similar one in the form of Hell’s Breath (a bit unreliable too proc chance is low) but it only affects fire skills. If I have to choose, the choice is very clear. Quick Cast also boosts your featherfoot skills and the skills which you would gain in the future ranks.

Again this build of his is untested same as his main build which a lot of people followed (Pyro 2 > Link 1 > Sorc 2 > FF) and regretted.

What were the main causes of the regrets? I kinda get that Sorc and FF skills don’t have much synergy with each other, not to mention the lower DPS compared to Warlock or the cookie-cutter wiz builds.

There

I think Non-Wiz3 builds fall short compered to their counterparts. Only Dark Theuge from Warlock is good DPS. Pole of Agony’s DPS isn’t good if you consider its cooldown. It is more of a burst skill.

Does FF work on anything that is not beast, insect or devil? What do against mutants and plants?

I think Non-Wiz3 builds fall short compered to their counterparts. Only Dark Theuge from Warlock is good DPS. Pole of Agony’s DPS isn’t good if you consider its cooldown. It is more of a burst skill.

So basically Warlock = DPS/Burst and FF = Sustain? But is FF’s sustain that good anyway? You can’t channel Blood Sucking without Surespell or some other form of CC.

…none of this bodes well for my build hahahaha

Actually Blood Bath and Blood Sucking has decent DPS of course it wouldn’t be on par with other top notch dps skills. Also, blood bath is a conditional dps only working for specific races. Good thing a lot of boss monster are devil type.

Building featherfoot requires at least having wiz 2 and linker to make it efficient. Quite a restrictive class indeed.

It does. Blood Bath’s damage will be lowered though because targets aren’t bleeding. Other skills work as they are except no life drain from blood sucking.

“lowered” define lowered

What about the HP sustain? It’s better than Warlock’s I would imagine? Even on the high-level dungeons?

Meaning it will only deal 1/13 of its damage. The only damage that will go through is the initial stab damage.

Warlock has no sustain.

Whoops. I meant that the HP sustain of the FF is at least decent enough, even without Wiz2? Blood Sucking being a channel skill kinda means I’ll be mostly using Blood Bath as a heal method while in combat.

The heal from blood bath has been increased this patch. Not what we were expecting but its better than before. Probably not enough to fully replenish your hp. It cannot compare to the HP per tick of blood sucking.

Get Wiz3 and at least Linker2 if you are interested in FF. If you want top tier dps don’t bother with FF.

It’s that simple lol.

Actually, probability(at least one of the 8 targets gets burned)
=1-probability(no one gets burned)
=1-[probability(target A didn’t get burnd)]^8
=1-0.95^8
=0.33657956871

But Ignition can proc from anything, right? Autoattack, skills, etc.?

Yes, even strikeback from Reflect Shield.